Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Height and frame are both multipliers

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
In the Blackpill community we commonly talk about "The Holy Trinity" namely face, height, and race. I think that this trinity was probably devised to tell Gymcels how useless it is to work out if you have an ugly face, are short, and aren't White (or are White and Hispanic). The idea being that if you are so misfortunate to have received the wrong genes that you won't be able to attract a partner.

But I think that this actually does miss the importance of frame (muscular frame, not PUA bullshit "frame"). Blackpillers often say "Face is King, but height is a multiplier", for example Kevin Hart is a Tyrone but he's exceptionally short (a Tyronelet) so he loses a lot of points because of his height, but he has a good muscular face so that compensates for it. This is why he can get a Black Stacy with much lighter skin than his own.

Thinking more about frame, a good body to toilets is like a good body to us, sure most men wouldn't want an ugly toilet with an amazing body but many still do. Being a man with a good body is equivalent to being a toilet with a good body, a busty toilet with nice thick thighs isn't going to be as attractive as a Stacy with an inferior body, in fact facial attractiveness is what drives men to have better and more intense orgasms and produce more sperm, but bodies signal attraction as well to a lesser extend. This is because the face is fully genetic and the body could be augmented, just like how men can go to the gym in Taiwan there is a whole movement of toilets with amazing feminine curvy bodies acquired at the gym, despite many of them being Asian Becky's.

Frame is a whole different dimension, there are muscle fetishists that appreciate good muscular bodies and having great muscles is a bonus, just like having great height. I noticed with my Chadrone cousin that they complimented him on both his height and six-pack, he is lanky and skinny as hell, but he has some muscles which stand out when you're super-skinny.

I think that the Framepill :blackpill: is a real Blackpill and that the deniers originally simply excused it because it doesn't change your other stats, but tallcels also don't have good other stats, Whitecels who lack the rest are also missing it.

I'd rather be muscular and have an ugly wife with an amazing big ass than be alone. And I think that if such an ugly toilet couldn't get Chad to ascend her out of the fuckzone (the female equivalent of the friendzone) then she will probably want to settle for a man with a good body over one without.

Toilets can fetishise bodies and many masturbate to images of good bodies without faces, even though she can't tell his height and can't see his face. Men do the exact same thing with good feminine bodies.

So I think that building a good masculine muscular body probably is going to be a multiplier.

The issue with multipliers (height, frame, status, money, Etc.) Is that they only work if you have more than 0 options, but self-improvement is probably a better option than just rotting and getting old and later regretting not starting earlier...

I would say men care more for body than women do, half or even more men would chose ugly girl with killer body over pretty girl with shitty body. Hips , thigs, boobs, etc for women is what height, shoulders, bones is for men.

So I think that building a good masculine muscular body probably is going to be a multiplier.

The issue with multipliers (height, frame, status, money, Etc.) Is that they only work if you have more than 0 options,
I've said this here before, but multiplication is too hard for some folks to understand. For men, each category represents a 0-100% ratio that is multiplied into the final score. A zero in any category represents a zero overall. A zero height (sub-5'6) means that no amount of face helps; a zero face means that no amount of height helps; and so on. Any category can be a wholesale disqualification, and the female hivemind routinely gets creative and invents new categories with which to disqualify the glut of men it faces.

For women, merely existing suffices, of course.

Pn8iLmQ

Last edited:
I've said this here before, but multiplication is too hard for some folks to understand. For men, each category represents a 0-100% ratio that is multiplied into the final score. A zero in any category represents a zero overall. A zero height (sub-5'6) means that no amount of face helps; a zero face means that no amount of height helps; and so on. Any category can be a wholesale disqualification, and the female hivemind routinely gets creative and invents new categories with which to disqualify the glut of men it faces.

For women, merely existing suffices, of course.

View attachment 644545
Fuck. This bitch turns me on.

In the Blackpill community we commonly talk about "The Holy Trinity" namely face, height, and race. I think that this trinity was probably devised to tell Gymcels how useless it is to work out if you have an ugly face, are short, and aren't White (or are White and Hispanic). The idea being that if you are so misfortunate to have received the wrong genes that you won't be able to attract a partner.

But I think that this actually does miss the importance of frame (muscular frame, not PUA bullshit "frame"). Blackpillers often say "Face is King, but height is a multiplier", for example Kevin Hart is a Tyrone but he's exceptionally short (a Tyronelet) so he loses a lot of points because of his height, but he has a good muscular face so that compensates for it. This is why he can get a Black Stacy with much lighter skin than his own.

Thinking more about frame, a good body to toilets is like a good body to us, sure most men wouldn't want an ugly toilet with an amazing body but many still do. Being a man with a good body is equivalent to being a toilet with a good body, a busty toilet with nice thick thighs isn't going to be as attractive as a Stacy with an inferior body, in fact facial attractiveness is what drives men to have better and more intense orgasms and produce more sperm, but bodies signal attraction as well to a lesser extend. This is because the face is fully genetic and the body could be augmented, just like how men can go to the gym in Taiwan there is a whole movement of toilets with amazing feminine curvy bodies acquired at the gym, despite many of them being Asian Becky's.

Frame is a whole different dimension, there are muscle fetishists that appreciate good muscular bodies and having great muscles is a bonus, just like having great height. I noticed with my Chadrone cousin that they complimented him on both his height and six-pack, he is lanky and skinny as hell, but he has some muscles which stand out when you're super-skinny.

I think that the Framepill :blackpill: is a real Blackpill and that the deniers originally simply excused it because it doesn't change your other stats, but tallcels also don't have good other stats, Whitecels who lack the rest are also missing it.

I'd rather be muscular and have an ugly wife with an amazing big ass than be alone. And I think that if such an ugly toilet couldn't get Chad to ascend her out of the fuckzone (the female equivalent of the friendzone) then she will probably want to settle for a man with a good body over one without.

Toilets can fetishise bodies and many masturbate to images of good bodies without faces, even though she can't tell his height and can't see his face. Men do the exact same thing with good feminine bodies.

The issue with multipliers (height, frame, status, money, Etc.) Is that they only work if you have more than 0 options, but self-improvement is probably a better option than just rotting and getting old and later regretting not starting earlier...
I would say muscles are also a multiplier BUT the real frame is not muscles...it´s BONES.
Saw yesterday an ultra skinny but very tall (about 6ft3) curry. His height wouldn´t save him at all because his frame was so bad.
Having a wide and thick skeleton is underrated here. a 5ft11 with wide and thick skeleton (broad shoulders etc) will mog
a 6ft2 skinny tallfag with bad frame.

Frame is severely underrated.

What do you mean when you say that "height is a multiplier"? What does height multiply?

If I had a bigger frame I’d be better off than I am now every guy that’s shorter than me that I see framemogs me