Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

height and facial attractiveness = direct indicators of IQ

OP must be a gigamanlet.

Not even remotely true. Perceived IQ maybe.

It's a plausible hypothesis, high IQ is a strong predictor of wealth+status accquisition, and wealth and status expand mate selection options.

this thread is hilarious

incels gotta cope cuzz they get no sex, so they lie to themselves

"but but but im an intellectual who deserves sex"

Really sutpid post and here is why: 2 weeks ago, I was taking an english exam. After the exam ended, two girls I have met right before we took the exams, whispered "This guy is gonna get a high score". I got 75/90 which is high indeed. Looks and perceived intelligence ARE NOT correlated

Appearance and IQ are most definitely related. Those who are good looking live life on easy mode and have stress free lives. They usually excel academically because of stress free living, if it is something they want to aspire. There are lots of people who are attractive but dont aspire to much because they get things handed to them and learned early on that they dont need to put any effort into anything. So you get spoiled morons like Hilton.

If you are ugly you have stress in your life. Ugliness by itself is a stressor. It's constantly there no matter what. Stress impacts cognition and IQ greatly.

Really sutpid post and here is why: 2 weeks ago, I was taking an english exam. After the exam ended, two girls I have met right before we took the exams, whispered "This guy is gonna get a high score". I got 75/90 which is high indeed. Looks and perceived intelligence ARE NOT correlated

Except 75/90 is not a high score. That's only 83%. In exams a high score would be somewhere in the 95% range. 83% is considered easily attainable by most academic standards. Especially true when it comes non-math related/non-science related areas.

it seems to be the general trend.

Appearance and IQ are most definitely related. Those who are good looking live life on easy mode and have stress free lives. They usually excel academically because of stress free living, if it is something they want to aspire. There are lots of people who are attractive but dont aspire to much because they get things handed to them and learned early on that they dont need to put any effort into anything. So you get spoiled morons like Hilton.

If you are ugly you have stress in your life. Ugliness by itself is a stressor. It's constantly there no matter what. Stress impacts cognition and IQ greatly.

Except 75/90 is not a high score. That's only 83%. In exams a high score would be somewhere in the 95% range. 83% is considered easily attainable by most academic standards. Especially true when it comes non-math related/non-science related areas.
fuck off

A brutal blackpill but very true, attractive people are usually pretty intelligent. Good features come in packages

also the cope levels in this thread are off the fucking charts lol

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back