Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Heigh mean everything.

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
I rather be a 6'0+ blackcel who could at least run Orc game to intimidate women. As a 5'5 urkel blackcel, the only people I intimidate at 13-14 year olds

I want to approach a woman and make her feel like I would destroy her by not saying anything

your either born a slayer as a black guy or incel there is no in between with black people

i'd trade my hair, my face and my dick just to be 6 ft

i'd trade my hair, my face and my dick just to be 6 ft
I would literally castrate myself to be 6'ft.

I'm already ugly so I won't get any sexual action, I might as well get the professional and social benefits of being tall

6 feet is not that tall. I am way above that and do not intimidate women (at least not that I know of)

You need a masculine face if you want to intimidate any human, along with strong height and a strong frame. Puzzles are completed when every piece is connected, not just a single piece. The puzzle of intimidation is therefore a three piece puzzle, maybe even a four piece (ie. psychopathy)

You guys put so much on height but I seen short niggas get girls tbh. I hate to be a cliche right now or whatever, but my cousin is 5’9 but thug and cuffed a virgin. Also he took her virginity and their still together and he’s only 19 she’s a year younger. As a 6’0 blackcel I either get roasted or looks from people. It don’t help that I wear hoodies everywhere fucking stereotypes. These hoes for everybody,man.

Lmao, I'm 6'2 and I'm an untouchable KHV subhuman.
Face is the center of the cluster of various physical and social qualities.

If you have to approach, try to approach girls of your height. Your chances won't be that bad as long as you don't have a face that makes girls dry like sahara desert

6 feet is not that tall. I am way above that and do not intimidate women (at least not that I know of)

You need a masculine face if you want to intimidate any human, along with strong height and a strong frame. Puzzles are completed when every piece is connected, not just a single piece. The puzzle of intimidation is therefore a three piece puzzle, maybe even a four piece (ie. psychopathy)

Cope , 6’0 is tall .Obviously not a fucking light pole but 6’0 is taller than most people. The other day I was at the store getting groceries and a elder lady , asked me a stranger to get some Cheerio box at the top shelf. I helped her out cause u know a nigga can’t just not help an old head you know? She said I quote “ It must be so good to be that tall” I put that on God. I felt so good about that for min then I realized I still ugly as shit , and it doesn’t even matter.

Cope , 6’0 is tall .Obviously not a fucking light pole but 6’0 is taller than most people. The other day I was at the store getting groceries and a elder lady , asked me a stranger to get some Cheerio box at the top shelf. I helped her out cause u know a nigga can’t just not help an old head you know? She said I quote “ It must be so good to be that tall” I put that on God. I felt so good about that for min then I realized I still ugly as shit , and it doesn’t even matter.

Fantastic, an old grandma complimented your height; the same old grandma tells incels that they are "handsome young boys" too.

6 feet is two inches above the average height, but nothing more; therefore, forget classifying yourself as tall unless you live amongst brown ethnics.

Anyone who says 6'0 aint shit deserves an asskicking

Fantastic, an old grandma complimented your height; the same old grandma tells incels that they are "handsome young boys" too.

6 feet is two inches above the average and nothing more.

I think you misunderstand me, you make it seem like “inches” don’t matter. What’s the average for where you live ? Here in Miami you’ll be lucky you see anyone here over 5’10 . Only tall people here are Blacks,Whites, and Dominicans.Most Hispanic people here are short . They always picked the tall kids for sports thinking height equals skills . Tell short people its just “inches” bro get over it.Being past 6’3 is freak tier 6’0-6’3 is idealistic.

I'd happily be homeless if I could just be tall

I wish i could be tall like my father.

@IronMike
@Zaetheus

6'0 is really not that tall, I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news. Mind you it is a solid height that will not take away from your overall appearance, but to tout yourself as tall and mighty is a huge overstatement. Tall maybe begins at 6'1 in America, and at 6'3 you are indisputably tall, but by 6'4 (and no more) you have entered the God-tier zone where every sane man would want to be, along with an untrained weight of 215lbs at 8% BF with broad shoulders. Height + Frame. All or nothing. To think otherwise is the absolute definition of cope.

To say you want to be 6 feet tall, is like to say you want to be a 6/10. Grand cope. Very grand cope.

Last edited:
I'm 6ft, yet i see plenty of shorter guys with hot gfs... i'm probobly living in a different dimension or something, BECAUSE THERE'S NO WAY YOUR THEORY IS WRONG

I would literally castrate myself to be 6'ft.

I'm already ugly so I won't get any sexual action, I might as well get the professional and social benefits of being tall
Except that castration makes you practically a woman, with no muscles, high-pitched voice and feminine face.