Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Hehe (Roe v. Wade)

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
20220624 122406
20220624 122446
20220624 122514
20220624 122527
20220624 122612
20220624 122627
20220624 122640

FOIDS ARE PATHETIC, IN THE INDUSTRIAL SOCIETY THEY ARE SO PRIVILEGED AND THEY STILL WHINE ABOUT SOME ABORTION

MAYBE USE CONDOMS YOU DUMB FUCKING FOIDS

Finally, this will stop the foids from indulging in hypergamy, horny bastards

Good, now the right to life is legally a reality in some USA states, cheers.

Also. who is she referring to? Babies in the womb are females too and people on their side are the ones dehumanizing them

Last edited:
I’m not really against abortion I actually don’t mind it because i consider a fetus that can’t survive outside it’s mother as a lower form of existence. The fetus doesn’t even have a subjectivity and for all intents and purpose’s is a P-Zombie. But I also don’t care about normie problems so fuck em, fuck humanity honestly.

I don’t care about fetus that’s barely a developed human that can’t even survive outside it’s mother not that it cares

Nor do I care for normie problems.

And for all stormfrontcels now you have to deal with a growing non white population, anywhere that’s not my problem.

Bros this makes me so happy to see those roasties cry :dab:

Stupid roastbeefs could literally just use a condom or birth control pills but this is how incredibly low IQ the modern foid is :feelsjuice:

how about these dopamine addicted faggots stop having sex if they're not planning to have children? Jesus fucking Christ what a bunch of idiots

Stupid roastbeefs could literally just use a condom or birth control pills but this is how incredibly low IQ the modern foid is :feelsjuice:
apparently they might ban those too soon :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

Yeah I saw, they are going after faggot marriage and racemixing too! No more ethnic JBW whorez?
Soys will be seething for eons soon :feelsLSD:. They did a century plus worth of changes in the past 50 years yet expected no pushback eventually jfl.

Last edited:
Soys will be seething for eons soon :feelsLSD:. They did a century plus worth of changes in the past 50 years yet expected pushback eventually jfl.
And we didn't even have to lift a finger :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD: sluts just had to demonstrate the effects of their sluttery on soyciety for a few decades and we're already seeing how it destroyed soyciety so now we going back :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

how about these dopamine addicted faggots stop having sex if they're not planning to have children? Jesus fucking Christ what a bunch of idiots
:hax: