Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Heaven for otaku I mean it

Geist831

Geist831

Greycel
My post in Reddit

I believe no man can resist this scene when angels surround you, seeking your love. You would be the happiest man in the world.
People who are involuntarily single still long for love and care. I unconditionally believe in this.

>Otaku
>Reddit
Kill yourself, vermin.

Jesus is the way brother

1. Psalm 51:17 - “The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit; a broken and contrite heart, O God, you will not despise.” This verse emphasizes the importance of genuine repentance from the heart rather than external sacrifices.
  2. Matthew 4:17 - “From that time Jesus began to preach, saying, ‘Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.’” Jesus calls upon people to repent, meaning they should feel remorse for their sins and turn towards God.
  3. Acts 3:19 - “Repent therefore, and turn back, that your sins may be blotted out, that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord.” This verse encourages people to repent and turn back to God in order to receive forgiveness and salvation.