Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Heartless foid humiliated me, a GIGASUBHUMAN CURRYCEL, on holiday

Find all the poisonous animals you can and put them in a foids sleepingbag!!
:reeeeee: :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

You’re right tbh. But I’ve tried not having friends and keeping to myself and all I end up doing is fapping, playing vidya and binge watching boxsets. At least with friends, I can do more productive things like play sports and go to the gym. Being lonely is boring and depressing. Are you always at home then or what?
Having friends are good but are you always around chad and stacey types?

I hv 2 frens(1incel 1 normie) I hang out with sometimes but Im mainly at home.

So these last few weeks I’ve been backpacking in Australia. Living in hostels, sleeping on bunk beds, sharing rooms with complete strangers. Since I travelled alone with no friends or family, I’ve had to force myself to be more social and make friendships with the guys I lived with. We’ve explored the city together, cooked and ate together, and of course, partied together. There’s quite a large, spacious nightclub built in the hostel itself and that’s where all the residents go to party because it’s much cheaper and safer. As a blackpilled subhuman currycel (some of you have seen my pics), I never intended or even thought there was a sliver of a chance of ascending in such an environment. I was simply trying my best to NTmax and find some meaningful friendships. But girls will not even consider being friends with me. Sure I can add them on snapchat and Cuckstagram and I’ll try to talk to them about things we might have in common, but I know they’re only tolerating me because I’m friends with the chad/chadlite she fucked in our room two nights ago. I’m just an ugly little pet to these foids and nothing more. The only reason why I’ve maintained a social life these last weeks is because I’ve befriended the chads I’ve lived with. Foids will still look at me with hatred disdain even though they have no reason to believe I’m even thinking I have a chance with them. They’re hateful and spiteful and anything condescending or hurtful they say to me is passed off as ‘banter’. A few nights ago, me, my chad friends and their fuck buddies were all watching TV and a condom advert came on and this whore looked at me, smirked and said “Turbansinghcel won’t be needing any of them”. It’s not like they don’t know I’m a loser virgin, but they have to mock me and rub it in my face too just so they can feel superior. I set out trying to make friends and find happiness despite my hideous appearance, but now it looks I’ve sunk even deeper into the blackpill
sasriyakal brother! respect for going backpacking as an incel, but am unsure about a couple of things. I have a punjabi/ Pashtun grandparent (from Peshawar, but not Muslim ) and the cousins on that side of my family are absolute slayers. even looking at the punjabis were I used to live they're all tall, good skin colour, big frame, very sharp features, to the point I wish I had more of those Gene's so I wouldn't be posting here.
I assume you have some of these traits, and in my experience most backpacking girls are Becky's at best, so can you just play the exotic, masculine card and ascend with one?

JFL @ living in hostels and backpacking as a subhuman. Why the fuck are you trying to make friends when it is futile? These people aren't your friends. You're a clown. You're nothing more than a pathetic little puppet for the Chads and Stacies around you. A walking joke.

I am only ever taken seriously and treated with respect when I am at an upscale establishment.

We need a TL;DR.

Also you should get revenge.

sasriyakal brother! respect for going backpacking as an incel, but am unsure about a couple of things. I have a punjabi/ Pashtun grandparent (from Peshawar, but not Muslim ) and the cousins on that side of my family are absolute slayers. even looking at the punjabis were I used to live they're all tall, good skin colour, big frame, very sharp features, to the point I wish I had more of those Gene's so I wouldn't be posting here.
I assume you have some of these traits, and in my experience most backpacking girls are Becky's at best, so can you just play the exotic, masculine card and ascend with one?
I would if I had sharp, masculine features, but alas I’m a GIGASUBHUMAN. PM me if you want to see my face.

Hey, let us see your pic.

JFL @ living in hostels and backpacking as a subhuman. Why the fuck are you trying to make friends when it is futile? These people aren't your friends. You're a clown. You're nothing more than a pathetic little puppet for the Chads and Stacies around you. A walking joke.

I am only ever taken seriously and treated with respect when I am at an upscale establishment.
My chad friends treat me with dignity and as an equal. It’s the foids who you assumed were ‘stacies’ when they’re low tier, slightly masculine looking women who treated me like shit.

But somehow IT will say you're the one with the bad personality. Also Idk how you didn't go apeshit at her when she told you that condom thing.

100% agree with this and aligns with my experiences. it's the reason I only stay in hotels and avoid places like dive bars.

maybe they talk shit behind my back after (definitely), but at least they make sure I am out of earshot before doing so

also I wouldn't be so sure about the chads actually being your friends. they're probably laughing at you when you're gone too

Last edited:
That's what I hate about being ugly. You are always the butt of the joke and if you defend yourself then it's bro calm down it's only a joke and if you don't then people call you a push over. It's over
And if you don't interact with people in the first place (to avoid this bullshit) they'll call you a friendless loser neckbeard who never leaves his house. They'll say women hate you because you're social.

It's so fucked up.
My chad friends treat me with dignity and as an equal. It’s the foids who you assumed were ‘stacies’ when they’re low tier, slightly masculine looking women who treated me like shit.
That's been my experience in life.

But somehow IT will say you're the one with the bad personality. Also Idk how you didn't go apeshit at her when she told you that condom thing.
Years of petty remarks and jokes at my expense have made me pretty tolerant. But I was seething inside ngl.

100% agree with this and aligns with my experiences

maybe they talk shit behind my back after (definitely), but at least they make sure I am out of earshot before doing so

also I wouldn't be so sure about the chads actually being your friends. they're probably laughing at you when you're gone too

When did I say Chads were my friends?

I'm just saying, when you're backpacking, living in hostels, whatever, in a foreign place...you're generally at the mercy of the kindness of so many strangers.

For a fellow subhuman you are making good progress. Like being in the same room where there are girls, and they don't leave wherever you are within 30 seconds, which I am still working on. A girl also mentioned you in a comment, even though it was negative.

Then you managed to go to a different country, which I've never done as an adult. Yet more progress is actually making friends with guys to split the cost of staying in a hotel.

Chads challenge is like how hot of a girl they can bring back to their room for the night. Incel challenge is if you can have a conversation with a girl where she actually adds something to the conversation.

Foids will always get away with being manipulative bullies.

For a fellow subhuman you are making good progress. Like being in the same room where there are girls, and they don't leave wherever you are within 30 seconds, which I am still working on. A girl also mentioned you in a comment, even though it was negative.

Then you managed to go to a different country, which I've never done as an adult. Yet more progress is actually making friends with guys to split the cost of staying in a hotel.

Chads challenge is like how hot of a girl they can bring back to their room for the night. Incel challenge is if you can have a conversation with a girl where she actually adds something to the conversation.
It’s over for girls-hurriedly-leaving-at-the-sight-of-your-facecels

You should have said to her "you aren't used to STD".

It’s fucking over. You should have known better than to associate your subhuman self with chads and stacies.

This, seriously a lot of foolish incels on this site need to stop coping and learn their place, unless your group of "Chad friends" are trying to coax some girls into fucking you, they aren't being of use to you, and you are just there for their entertainment

The chads weren’t the problem, I’ve always managed to get along with other guys quite easily. As for the “stacies”, none of them are pretty enough to be referred to as such

This is peak coping JLF - "Chad is my friend"

No Chad can ever be an incels friend, in the same way that insect repellant can't be the friend of a venus fly trap, you definitely have no chance at all when you are constantly being compared to the Chad standing next to you

I’m just an ugly little pet to these foids and nothing more

THE CHADS THINK YOU ARE THEIR PET TOO YOU COPING FOOL

YOU THINK THEY AREN'T MAKING FUN OF YOU WHEN YOU AREN'T AROUND?

UNLESS THEY ARE ACTIVELY TRYING TO GET YOU LAID TO, LIKE GETTING SOME DRUNK BITCH TO BLOW YOU AS A FAVOR TO THEM, THEN THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU, YOU ARE THEIR ENTERTAINMENT

Last edited:
Why are you doing this to yourself?

100% - Permaban Admitted he’s just a LARPer that doesn’t belong here.

This was a LARP thread you stupid Gook.