Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Heart palpitations, Shortness of breath, Almost heart attack

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Where is my russian gigastacy?
★★★★★
Is this the end? am i dying?

I fell to the floor and felt my heart, Fuck is this the end? It hurt then stopped

Call 911 nigga. Why tf you still shitposting

ARE YOU VAXXED?

I'm cool with ladyboys because they aren't annoying and using victimhood as a weapon
I do not like ladyboys

My heart stopped pounding so fast, Im okay niggas, Fuck this is scary, Rotting in my room!

Pathetic life.

Shiiiet now i have pains in my lower stomach

I keep yawning and trying to breathe i get some air tho but not enough

I dont trust them
FAX, SO MANY PEOPLE HAVE DIED AT THE HANDS OF WESTERN DOCTORS ITS INSANE. THEY'RE POORLY EDUCATED MIDWITS WHO DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE SPIRITUAL CONDITION OF HUMAN BEINGS, WHICH IS THE SOURCE OF ALL BODILY DYSFUNCTION. IATROGENIC MURDER IS REAL Y'ALL

Drink some water. My heart always gets fucked up when im dehydrated. Its become worse the older I get.
Shiiet my throat do feel dehydrated, Thats why i struggle to breathe maybe

I know US healthcare is gay, but I'd still highly recommend you go the ER if it persists or new symptoms develop. Good luck, brocel. :feelsYall:

I know US healthcare is gay, but I'd still highly recommend you go the ER if it persists or new symptoms develop. Good luck, brocel. :feelsYall:
Thanks, I took some hot sauce for adrenaline, Like extreme tabasco, My throat burns but itll keep me awake, If anything happens i might call, Im not dying tonite brocels!

Bro do you have acid reflux? Then drink something alkaline

Bro do you have acid reflux? Then drink something alkaline
What is that? I i feel it for a while now, Its in my throat shortness of breath, I can breathe but in few seconds its hard to breathe then easy then hard then easy, Rinse and repeat, Its reallyweird.

Bro you might have acid reflux where the acid from your stomach can come out and reach your esophagus upto your mouth. So that causes heartburn and makes it hard to breathe. Simply go and drink more water for now and eat alkaline food. No before all that reach a hospital. Falling down because of lack of oxygen is serious. Go run to hospital

Bro you might have acid reflux where the acid from your stomach can come out and reach your esophagus upto your mouth. So that causes heartburn and makes it hard to breathe. Simply go and drink more water for now and eat alkaline food. No before all that reach a hospital. Falling down because of lack of oxygen is serious. Go run to hospital
Fuck doctors, I rather die!

I fell to the floor and felt my heart, Fuck is this the end? It hurt then stopped
I used to get this when having too much vape and caffeine while postmaxxing. Ofc mild but still would be worrying but it passed and i was fine.

My heart stopped pounding so fast, Im okay niggas, Fuck this is scary, Rotting in my room!
nigga leave the energy drinks/vapes and start excercising ,,,,,,,,,,,shieeeet

I used to get this when having too much vape and caffeine while postmaxxing. Ofc mild but still would be worrying but it passed and i was fine.
I blacked out and woke up with my PC on

You are experiencing symptoms of a pending heart attack or stroke. I warn you, seek help now, if you don't then you may instantly die of a heart attack/heart failure or you may slowly die from cardiogenic shock, it could happen next month or in 5 years or 10 years.
Trust me, you don't want to fall victim to cardiogenic shock, it is a condition in which you experience organ failure, become paralyzed, and will be on Life support until you pass awsy

You are experiencing symptoms of a pending heart attack or stroke. I warn you, seek help now, if you don't then you may instantly die of a heart attack/heart failure or you may slowly die from cardiogenic shock, it could happen next month or in 5 years or 10 years.
Trust me, you don't want to fall victim to cardiogenic shock, it is a condition in which you experience organ failure, become paralyzed, and will be on Life support until you pass awsy
Shiiiet, Nah im fine now, I blacked out drunk and fell asleep woke up with my PC still on

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back