Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Heart attackmaxxing: How do I increase my chances of getting a heart attack?

• Thread starter Inceldom Victim
  • Start date
I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
I already LDAR but it feels like It's not enough... Maybe I should start consuming raw sugar combined with sleeping bad

Maybe I should drink some energy drinks and watch a scary movie

Be American aka eat tons of carbs and "food" cooked in seed oils.

Heart attack might leave you disabled or severely weakened. You're better off taking a fuckton of beta blockers to stop your heart to induce brain death (and then full body death).

Mix energy drink with alcohol and consume daily

Also stay up as long as possible

Heart attack might leave you disabled or severely weakened. You're better off taking a fuckton of beta blockers to stop your heart to induce brain death (and then full body death).
I want it to be "natural"

How do I increase my chances of getting a heart attack?​

eat lots of food rich in fat ,dont do any exercise and pay someone to come unexpected every day behind you and yell in your ear

Eat fast food
Drink energy drinks
Drink coffee
Get as fat as possible

I already LDAR but it feels like It's not enough... Maybe I should start consuming raw sugar combined with sleeping bad

Maybe I should drink some energy drinks and watch a scary movie
Not a great way to die — it’s very painful to have a heart attack. You suffer in agony for awhile before passing.

Better off OD'ing on heroin or just jumping off a bridge.

just smoke weed and cigarettes,it is the best legit way to rope

eat lots of red meat and inject steroids
basically just follow Liver King (tho liver damage may get him first, nomen omen)

Start abusing steroids and take the vaxx like a good goy

jump off a building

A lot of junk food and beer

Run a marathon until you die

start by eating crushed apple seeds every day
going to kill myself soon doing it

i'm doing the same, i foodmaxx everyday and i have @Zer0/∞ regrets

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4