Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Hearing people talk about their sex lives is traumatizing

S

Snhook

Public Incellectual.
★★★★
Whenever I hear about other people’s detailed, kinky sex lives it ignites a fire within me. A force of pure hatred. It reminds me of what I’ve missed out on and what I can never achieve. A mental image of me wallowing in loneliness and sorrow in bed at night while my peers are getting their dicks ridden by Stacies and Beckies on the same night always comes to my mind. It’s sort of like an abstract/indirect form of cuckoldry.

I’m one of the only member in my entire job that can only ever get sex by paying for it and who has never had a girlfriend before. A week ago or so, some of my teammates were having a debate about the best way to eat pussy. I was off to the side listening in on their conversation and felt cucked just be them describing it. It made me want to commit horrible deeds to them (in ROBLOX). It debilitated me for the rest of the day. It reminded me of how I’ll never be desired for who I am but only for what I can give to women. I hate sex-havers and from the bottom of my heart I wish that they may never ever have a day of peace on this earth.

run fromm there

I don't care tbh

Yeah, it feels awful. Whenever I come across with something describing real love/sex, I try to get away from it as soon as possible. Don't try to endure it, it will ruin your whole week.

Yeah, it feels awful. Whenever I come across with something describing real love/sex, I try to get away from it as soon as possible. Don't try to endure it, it will ruin your whole week.

Hearing people talk about their sex lives is traumatizing​

Trucel trait : you don't hear anything becauser you don't leave your basement

The most brutal part is that nobody asks you sexual questions bc everybody assumes you're an incel.

I can take this anymore. I'll probably SEXmaxx soon

Yep, even worse when you overhear people actually fucking.

Yes, when I hear shit like this, I prefer to leave the place.

Yep, even worse when you overhear people actually fucking.
I had neighbours a few years ago who would have loud sex multiple times a day. Eventually I started fapping to it but then they just stopped and I never heard them again. Fucking bastards.

Fucking hell that would have made me filled with rage. It's like they don't give a damn how you feel.

I had neighbours a few years ago who would have loud sex multiple times a day. Eventually I started fapping to it but then they just stopped and I never heard them again. Fucking bastards.
Why did they stop? And you're lucky they did, I'm currently hearing my sister and her bf fuck multiple times a week. :fuk: