Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hearing people brag about their sex lives makes me want to blow my brains out (in roblox)

S

Snhook

Public Incellectual.
★★★★
All it takes to ruin my fucking day is for some normie/chad or foid to make even the slightest comment of their sex life reminding me of what I don't have.

They talk about their body count, the positions they do. It's traumatizing having to listen to it all.

Being excluded form what is perhaps the single greatest physical human experience, intercourse, drives me mad.

It's funny to think how simply all my worries would fade away if I just had one foid to myself. I'm not even asking to be a chad who fucks a dozen women per week. I'm literally just asking for one foid.

Fuck.

it makes me want to indefatigably punch them to death and then blow my own brains out

Facts, PDA especially is the biggest ropefuel in existence. I nap and have noise cancelling headphones when riding the bus just to avoid suifuel such as that, along with avoiding crowded areas

Makes me want to go to a normie filled venue such as a party and light the whole place on fire (in gmod).

All it takes to ruin my fucking day is for some normie/chad or foid to make even the slightest comment of their sex life reminding me of what I don't have.

They talk about their body count, the positions they do. It's traumatizing having to listen to it all.

Being excluded form what is perhaps the single greatest physical human experience, intercourse, drives me mad.

It's funny to think how simply all my worries would fade away if I just had one foid to myself. I'm not even asking to be a chad who fucks a dozen women per week. I'm literally just asking for one foid.

Fuck.
Thought about this same thing today. It’s fucking maddening

It makes me wanna blow my brains out irl

Yep, brutal when you realize how often regular people fuck and how routine it is for them. Nearly everyone you see has been moaning in ecstasy with someone in the past few weeks.

Don't ksg your brain

Honestly, same.
It's like being rich and have a nice house and brag about it to some homeless guy, that's the exact same thing.

JusticE must be Rendered