Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Hearing myself 'speaking' record in class (autists GTFIH!!)

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
So our class was doing conversation class on the subject and every single student was made to read a large PowerPoint if information he selected.

All of our voice records were played were played.

I'm like covering my ears (srs) when it comes to my turn. Holy shit my speaking was SUBHUMAN. The pathetic, beta quiet tone of my voice. The tryharding to deepens it only leads to more stuttering.

I stuttered every few words there and then. It was so pathetic I almost wanna poke on the spot... Finally it's over being played.

OUT OF PITY MY TEACHER PLAYED THE RECORD AT 10% OF VOLUME BECAUSE SHE KNOWS HOW PATHETIC IT IS AND HOW THIS SHIT WILL HUMILIATE ME IN FRONT OF EVERYBODY

ITS FUCKING OVER FOR AUTISTS JFL

Bad voice is a incel Travis. A chad with bad vocals can be classified as a Demi incel.

Yeah I can't stand hearing myself talk or seeing a recording of myself doing shit it's painful for me to view myself through the lens of how other people view me.

I did the same thing in school tbh..

Very embarrassing.

It sounds so embrassing im glad i didnt do such a thing

It sounds so embrassing im glad i didnt do such a thing
What made it more embarrassing is that in online VC I can speak NT like but irl I'm literal sperg

What made it more embarrassing is that in online VC I can speak NT like but irl I'm literal sperg
I feel you bro. i hate talking in public too

That sounds brutal. Sorry to hear, OP.