Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Hearing Idiots say "I don't Know What to do with my Money"

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
As someone in finance this annoys me so much.

Do people not realize Berkshire Hathaway is a thing? Literally anyone can trust Berkshire stock, if one more person asks me this when Berkshire Hathaway stock is right there ready to be bought I will call them a major idiot.

so spend all my money on jew stock?

anoter retard who worship warren buffet.

buffet's father was a state senator and buffet's first stock trade (when he was a kid) was acompanied by his father to New York City, the one who processed the trade for him was the fucking CEO of Goldman Sachs.

motherfucker had all the advangages in the earlier decades when the average joe and traders had to get the latest data by newspapers and such while buffet get much better quality and earlier info. he had access to company reports and shit that would be very hard for avg people to get.

thats how he got his advanges.

and one of the motto warren buffet says is for any investment he has a 5 yr time horizon

well, how many 5 yrs u got , motherfucker? u never ever got the same advantage as him. u wanna sink all ur savings into a couple stocks and wait 5 yrs of ur life doing nothing else? then go for it.

buffet been under-performing the market for DECADES and those cock suckers still worshipping that old fuck like hes the fucking jesus.

anoter retard who worship warren buffet.

buffet's father was a state senator and buffet's first stock trade (when he was a kid) was acompanied by his father to New York City, the one who processed the trade for him was the fucking CEO of Goldman Sachs.
Success runs in the family, it's why he is rich, and you re dumb.
motherfucker had all the advangages in the earlier decades when the average joe and traders had to get the latest data by newspapers and such while buffet get much better quality and earlier info. he had access to company reports and shit that would be very hard for avg people to get.

thats how he got his advanges.

and one of the motto warren buffet says is for any investment he has a 5 yr time horizon

well, how many 5 yrs u got , motherfucker?
Wut??? We all have the same time to do that, we're younger than Buffet so we have more 5 yrs horizons.
u never ever got the same advantage as him. u wanna sink all ur savings into a couple stocks and wait 5 yrs of ur life doing nothing else? then go for it.
Both you and I are more privileged than Buffet will ever be. Our families are wealthy too, and we live in 2023 with much more technology and access to knowledge. You are making excuses.
buffet been under-performing the market for DECADES and those cock suckers still worshipping that old fuck like hes the fucking jesus.
Berkshire has outperformed the market consistently and never failed to.

Success runs in the family, it's why he is rich, and you re dumb.

Wut??? We all have the same time to do that, we're younger than Buffet so we have more 5 yrs horizons.

Both you and I are more privileged than Buffet will ever be. Our families are wealthy too, and we live in 2023 with much more technology and access to knowledge. You are making excuses.

Berkshire has outperformed the market consistently and never failed to.
you keep living in your delusion then :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

aint gonna "help" you with shit. you dont even deserve my reply.

you keep living in your delusion then :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

aint gonna "help" you with shit. you dont even deserve my reply.
I don't need the help of some white trash loser who blames successful people for his problems. I will continue to be rich, and you will continue to be dumb.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back