Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Heard a foid use the word femcel

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
When i was on the bus home today i heard a foid say "i feel like a femcel" in Swedish of course, she was talking about how she didn't have a BF or something and i can't believe she used the word femcel. She had blue hair and looked like a goth, mid 20s. Not the prettiest 4/10 but if she would have natural hair and natural clothing like a regular girl she would probably look way better.

Stupid cunt, probably requires Chad only and too entitled to ever consider her looksmatch as a dating possibility

Last edited:
Femcel= can’t get chad

"I think Ima Femcel guyz :foidSoy:"

Screenshot 20220306 112647 Messages

When i was on the bus home today i heard a foid say "i feel like a femcel" in Swedish of course, she was talking about how she didn't have a BF or something and i can't believe she used the word femcel. She had blue hair and looked like a goth, mid 20s. Not the prettiest 4/10 but if she would have natural hair and natural clothing like a regular girl she would probably look way better.
Odd.

Translation. Can't get Chad.

Goth Chad onryyyyyyyyyy

Sounds like one of those "i'm not like the other girls" type foids who thinks shes so special for being goth and acting all depressed and sad:foidSoy:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Uu657O8

Sounds like one of those "i'm not like the other girls" type foids who thinks shes so special for being goth and acting all depressed and sad:foidSoy:

Those are hot, too bad they're still Chad only.

Why girls turn their natural hair color into some shity ones, like op mentioned. I don't get it. I knew a foid who was very atracting to me in my school. Delicate body, nice, dimples in a cheeks and a long, black, curly hairs. After some time after I finished school one dude showed me a picture of her. She turned from 7/10 into 3/10. She was like some shitty bilie elish copy. Green hairs, shity makeup. It's suprising how f0ids can worse the best thing they have, only thing that they have to offer :feelswhat:

Perhaps no Chad wants her and nor does she want an average normie let alone ugly.

How can clothes be natural

I remember some normies/HTN using the word 'alphacel' and 'betacel' when I was on the coach on a uni trip.

It doesn't matter.

It's suprising how f0ids can worse the best thing they have, only thing that they have to offer :feelswhat:
And then she'll get to her 30's and wonder why she couldn't get Chad. :feelskek:

:p

what is femcel in swedish

probably rejected a dozen of 5/10 guys before