Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Heard a conversation by 2 foids

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
I was sitting by myself as usual when these two foids nearby were talking loudly about their day (why do foids do this?). Eventually, the conversation shifted to people and then their boyfriends. One of the foids started bragging about how her boyfriend was so tall that when she went to that party with him, her female friends couldn't keep their eyes off of him. The other foid started bragging about her boyfriend in what I assume was an attempt to one up her friend. She said that her boyfriend is tall AND good looking, and she felt safe and secure around him. It got worse when the first foid mentioned that her boyfriend beat up some guy at that party because she claimed that he "creeped" her out. I felt bad for whoever that guy was, he probably was a Incel like us who didn't mean to come off that way.

After that, I left. This is literally the state of foids in 2022, imagine how worse it will be in 5, 10 years. :feelsree::fuk:

Last edited:
one of the first foids mentioned that her boyfriend beat up some guy at that party because she claimed that he "creeped"
i remember when i wrote a post called "all incels should carry a gun" in the list of reasons there was one that says "when a foid orders her boyfriend to hit me" I PREDICTED IT stupid reddit users, they made fun of me, but i predicted it

Hope they their boyfriends get shot in front of them and then get raped afterwards. Their actions will have consequences

Incredible. I shouldn’t be shocked, but I am.

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
this is why truecels always need to strap