Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hear me out

failednormie_

failednormie_

Guns and beers
-
With the proper content and boards on .is We could have a better version of reddit or 4chan, That Allows Free speech
But the moderation process for foids and IT must stay strong

With the proper content and boards on .is We could have a better version of reddit or 4chan, That Allows Free speech
We aleredy have freedom of speech

Great idea, lets invite a ton of normies in here who will ruin the site and then we'll have nowhere again.

But the moderation process for foids and IT must stay strong
I like this place for the freedom. It just feels good to see people express themselves freely without boundaries.

Great idea, lets invite a ton of normies in here who will ruin the site and then we'll have nowhere again.
Heard what i fucking said about moderation? Leftist=banned Gay=banned trans=doxxed Foid=banned IT=doxxed

Heard what i fucking said about moderation? Leftist=banned Gay=banned trans=doxxed Foid=banned IT=doxxed
And what about non-incels? Chads, chad-lites, betas, etc. Those are all normies as well, retard.

Even if we have many here who are not like us, as long as our main line is not diluted, nothing will happen. It's better to have more people and be a more optimal community for the majority, than to stay in the minority, that will barely accept that we use this site in a non-ironic way.

And what about non-incels? Chads, chad-lites, betas, etc. Those are all normies as well, retard.
The problem with incels is that they can’t cope, They have manlet energy and it’s why people who act like you have absolutely 0 chance of ascension

This place is about men who can't get sex, at what point do you just be a guy, trying to be a far-right neo-Nazi?

Even if we have many here who are not like us, as long as our main line is not diluted, nothing will happen. It's better to have more people and be a more optimal community for the majority, than to stay in the minority, that will barely accept that we use this site in a non-ironic way.
Exactly, I think the guy countering is some low IQ pajeet

Exactly, I think the guy countering is some low IQ pajeet
There is something I forgot to add and that is that the more people follow us the better, this site has several users, seeking to spread the truth contrary to the lies we were told. If we close ourselves off in this way, the truth will never reach others.

This place is about men who can't get sex, at what point do you just be a guy, trying to be a far-right neo-Nazi?
In what way would you compare banning gays trans and women as being a neo nazi far right?? Is that not the same thing that .is is now. wtf man you make no sense

There is something I forgot to add and that is that the more people follow us the better, this site has several users, seeking to spread the truth contrary to the lies we were told. If we close ourselves off in this way, the truth will never reach others.
I agree Check my sandyhook thread

In what way would you compare banning gays trans and women as being a neo nazi far right?? Is that not the same thing that .is is now. wtf man you make no sense
Many of that thinking hate exactly the ones I mentioned. Besides, it's a bit hypocritical coming from incels. Since we are a weak minority and what do we do? criticize other minorities like gays and trans people just for being gay and trans? I think this, if a gay man does something wrong. The problem is that he did something wrong, not that he's gay.

That doesn't mean I support no incels coming here, just that you don't hate someone for being from a group.

But if we keep in this way, in the end, we'll be like inceltears who treat us all the same.

The problem with incels is that they can’t cope, They have manlet energy and it’s why people who act like you have absolutely 0 chance of ascension
You're an idiot. This entire website is the cope. Do you even understand why it exists? It's not to be a beacon of free speech for retards like yourself.

You're an idiot. This entire website is the cope. Do you even understand why it exists? It's not to be a beacon of free speech for retards like yourself.
How have you been here since February

Many of that thinking hate exactly the ones I mentioned. Besides, it's a bit hypocritical coming from incels. Since we are a weak minority and what do we do? criticize other minorities like gays and trans people just for being gay and trans? I think this, if a gay man does something wrong. The problem is that he did something wrong, not that he's gay.

That doesn't mean I support no incels coming here, just that you don't hate someone for being from a group.

But if we keep in this way, in the end, we'll be like inceltears who treat us all the same.
this website is meant for heterosexual male cis incels because we don't have a space anywhere else. the gays and trans already have their own spaces, just because we're excluding them doesn't mean we're nazis. there is no point why a gay or trans would come to this website just like there is no reason for me to get on a faggot forum and talk about wanting girls