Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Hear me out, ive got an Idea...

trognarukk

trognarukk

Avoidantcel
★★★★
This evening i had a truecel moment.

I was doing a Mindfulness Meditation like i always do. I was paying attention to my breath and let thoughts come and go.

Close to the end the following thought/idea came up

We need someone to program a VR-Game where you can reenact Columbine.
And i was like JFL dude you are here lying on your floor meditating and this shit comes up.

These are like deep rooted thoughts and ideas that come to the surface if you really dig deep.

Damn the .is has got me fo real

Last edited:
This evening i got a moment where i had a truecel moment.

I was doing a Mindfulness Meditation like i always do. I was paying attention to my breath and let thoughts come and go.

The first thought came to my mind was:

And i was like JFL dude you are here lying on your floor meditating and this shit comes up.

These are like deep rooted thoughts and ideas that come to the surface if you really dig deep.

Damn im fucked up
Nah, Id play it

There should be virginia tech and sandy hook DLC

Early Access coming Q1 2025. Greenlight that shit on Steam.

I need a developer though haha

This evening i had a truecel moment.

Close to the end the following thought/idea came up

Damn the .is has got me fo real
top kek :feelsahh::forcedsmile:

The game finna be on those youtube compilations "Top 10 most disturbing games ever made!"

The game finna be on those youtube compilations "Top 10 most disturbing games ever made!"
"Omg I'm fine with GTA but this is too far :soy:"

Based. I've been doing meditation too.