Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Healthy subhuman or mutilated chad

What would you choose

• Healthy subhuman

Votes: 21 80.8%
  • Mutilated chad

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters
CherryFlavoured

CherryFlavoured

I sure wish I could pop a girl's cherry!
★★★★★
1.You was born subhuman and you stay healthy your entire life, you dont know what a health problem is.

2.You was born chad but your classmates attacked you and mutilated you, deformed your jaw, your head, broke your nose, your eye is deformed and broke your teeth.

Healthy "Subhuman"

why would a chad get bullied

1.You was born subhuman and you stay healthy your entire life, you dont know what a health problem is.

2.You was born chad but your classmates attacked you and mutilated you, deformed your jaw, your head, broke your nose, your eye is deformed and broke your teeth.
wouldnt that mean hes no longer chad? except maybe height

Am I allowed to fix all of my injuries as chad through surgeries? To the point where I look 100% as I did before getting attacked?

Mutilated chad is no longer a chad if he has serious damage like no jaw, severe injuries etc

Look at ww1/ww2 no jaw pictures

Funny enough most subhumans are not healthy, so the first option serves as a "get out of jail" card for some of us.

The mutilated chad is a subhuman but with health issues. The subhuman is at least healthy so I’m picking the subhuman.

Funny enough most subhumans are not healthy, so the first option serves as a "get out of jail" card for some of us.
especially because most subhumans have recessed maxillas and that causes breathing problems and digestive problems (yes all asians have that)

Most asians are perpetually in the state of a white person with a cold except we can’t spread it

Mutilated chad. You're likely in the 6ft range which height can't be corrected with even the most cutting edge tech available, and reconstructive surgery is pretty good these days for even the most severe injuries.

Am I allowed to fix all of my injuries as chad through surgeries? To the point where I look 100% as I did before getting attacked?
Yes of course but it will cost you around 30k € in UE

Mutilated chad. You're likely in the 6ft range which height can't be corrected with even the most cutting edge tech available, and reconstructive surgery is pretty good these days for even the most severe injuries.
Yes but 30k € in UE for reconstructive surgery

What kind of a retarded fucking question is this?

chad has "the genetics to fuck" regardless of his form/shape

Either way you're gonna end up being subhuman, so I'll take having good health over temporarily being chad

The healthy option

What kind of a retarded fucking question is this?
Its real question that happened to me u fucking bastard, i was born normie but i was mutilated, i hate nothing more on earth than an fucktarded cunt that hate on unpopular opinions, mods ban this clown

Its real question that happened to me u fucking bastard,
You absolute brainlet, don't you realize that a mutilated chad is equivalent to a subhuman?

"what would you rather be" Stupid ass question.

You absolute brainlet, don't you realize that a mutilated chad is equivalent to a subhuman?

"what would you rather be" Stupid ass question.
U dumb fuck, dobt compare chad genetics to a subguman, chad damages can be fixed via surgery u fucking arab

chad damages can be fixed via surgery u fucking arab
Then write it in your polls section you brainlet.

Do you want people to make conclusions by themselves and then decide to vote on your garbage poll?

You are the only retard here bitch cus ur brain fucks too much when u need to think, ur brain dont work on this question.
t. The 55 iQ brainlet who can't even create a proper poll :feelshaha:

Then write it in your polls section you brainlet.

Do you want people to make conclusions by themselves and then decide to vote on your garbage poll?
:lul: U are imbecile, u cant make a conclusion haha fucking cunt

:lul: U are imbecile, u cant make a conclusion haha fucking cunt

By conclusions I obviously meant going out of polls context and making up garbage like you just did.
"but bro bro he can get plastic surgery bro :soy: "

Well, this applies to the subhuman as well, he can get plastic surgeries too.

Faggot like you only knows how to throw foid tier IQ insults. Also JFL at your English.

Fucktard.

HUmiliate urself even more, evryone can see how stupid u are
Learn to type properly first you 49 posts negroid.

No wonder you have such little posts since 2020.

Your brain probably can't form a coherent sentence. :feelshaha:

You were better off banned, boyo. Go request one again and log out.

By conclusions I obviously meant going out of polls context and making up garbage like you just did.
"but bro bro he can get plastic surgery bro :soy: "

Well, this applies to the subhuman as well, he can get plastic surgeries too.

Faggot like you only knows how to throw foid tier IQ insults. Also JFL at your English.

Fucktard.
Plastic surgery is what you gonna gen, chad is getting reconstructive surgery, and yeah cry more, I know u mad, its so funny

Learn to type properly first you 49 posts negroid.

No wonder you have such little posts since 2020.

Your brain probably can't form a coherent sentence. :feelshaha:

You were better off banned, boyo. Go request one again and log out.
U came to my post, u shitted all over here and I put you to eat your own shit and now you mad, cry more its funny

mad, cry more its funny
> Replied 2 times at once
> Says "cry more"

Last seen A moment ago · Viewing member profile Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁

RENT FREE :lul:

> Says "cry more"

Most incels here are good people but you are not even an incel you are clearly an idiot, embarrass yourself kid, we will only lough

> Says "cry more"

you advertise down syndrome too much, we are not interested, get lost cunt

You didn't put shit you brainlet. :feelskek:

Helpless cunt.

"lough" Holy shit this faggot brainlet can't even spell. :lul:
If you would have at least 1 brain cell you would understand its not my native language

If you would have at least 1 brain cell you would understand its not my native language

Of course, a brainlet like you is too low IQ to even learn a 2nd language.

Then how you understand me?

Any person who's not a brainlet can find their way around broken English, the English you type you brainlet.

You probably don't even realize this huh.

t. The brainlet who's too low IQ to even learn a second language.

Gtfo foid.
Emily Blunt Oh Snap GIF by The Animal Crackers Movie

How many languages do u know slut? And u sure u never make gramatical mistakes?
Go back to reddic cuck

Grammatical mistakes aren't even your main problem.

Problem is you're a braindead retard who can't even spell in the first place! :lul:

Grammatical mistakes aren't even your main problem.

Problem is you're a braindead retard who can't even spell in the first place! :lul:
Să îmi bag pula în măta aia curva care nu te-a înghițit la vreme şi în tactu ăla bețiv care nu te-a spermat pe toaleta