Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Healthmaxx coz i dont want to die

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
After being at the edge of rope many times, survival instinct compels me to live by whatever means possible even if I will never get to live a complete life with friends and love.
I must exercise. From now on there will be complete organization. Every muscle must be tight.
I must eat right and sleep the proper amount. Sleep deprivation makes everything worse and encourages rope.
I must play vidya. I must enjoy myself however I can.
I must get a doll. It's better than nothing.
I must practice meditation and study language. It's necessary to keep my thoughts at bay.
I must keep my body in prime conditon so that my thoughts follow
I must keep my space clean

Last edited:
I want to die

good for you man. good luck tbh

Just smoke ciggies and slowly die of lung cancer.

Stay alive tbh

Basically what I am doing. It's very good cope

If you are not smoking and drinking you are just prolonging this hell on free trial

Same here. I hate living on this cucked world but I don’t want to die either.

The healthier you are the easier you can cope.

The healthier you are the easier you can cope.
Ye, Incels who fuck their health up are low iq. Even fucking your health up will take years and decades to kill you while putting you thru immeasurable pain, better to not go thru that. If you really wanna rope just do it rather than fuck health up and suffer so long

Ye, Incels who fuck their health up are low iq. Even fucking your health up will take years and decades to kill you while putting you thru immeasurable pain, better to not go thru that. If you really wanna rope just do it rather than fuck health up and suffer so long
They'll want to die even more with screwed up health. They might as well cripple themselves because it will make them live for less time and they'll be put on disability so they can LDAR without wagecucking.

Last edited:
Just...

"Salubrious_Living.pdf"

...Maxx bro!

They might as well cripple themselves because it will make them live for less time and they'll be put on disability so they can LDAR without wagecucking.
Literally. Few of the alcoholcels have already done this. @outherebrothers . It's one of the more woke ways to rot to death, but decently painful if you use alcohol rather than chop limb

Literally. Few of the alcoholcels have already done this. @outherebrothers . It's one of the more woke ways to rot to death, but decently painful if you use alcohol rather than chop limb
Good thing even if I'm not working I can be neet, so I don't have to cut off my legs.