Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Health makes you look better

GAWHH no they aren't. Jesus you are as stupid as a rock, you think black-and-white.
You're incel because of your ugly face, not because of your height. Now stop coping.

>try to become healthier

>drink less water

Pick one retard.

I have a horrible diet but my skin is decent and my hair is godly, this is like the black athletes who dine at McDonalds and look like men at 15-16.

You're so intellectual :soy: JFL at low IQcels like you.
I don't need to state my intellectual superiority (to you atleast), it simply shows to anyone with a brain. I can use all kinds of proofs from studies to anecdotes why I am right. The question is, can you do the same?

I don't need to state my intellectual superiority (to you atleast), it simply shows to anyone with a brain. I can use all kinds of proofs from studies to anecdotes why I am right. The question is, can you do the same?
JFL at needing ""proofs from studies to anecdotes" to conclude that face > height.

• Drink less water. I used to drink 2 liters of water per day but now I only drink 0.5 liters.
  • Drink 0.5 liters of monster energy drink per day. I know that sounds unhealthy but there's a lot of B vitamins in it
Retard level IQ

JFL at needing ""proofs from studies to anecdotes" to conclude that face > height.
Stop saying "JFL" at everything. If you are so right, you should be able to prove that.

just drink water bro

Stop saying "JFL" at everything. If you are so right, you should be able to prove that.
It's the very basis of the blackpill: your looks determine your success in life. Emphasis on face, not height/frame. A 7+/10 will be appealing to the majority of women, no matter his height/frame/what have you. If you deny this, you might as well go to any forum dedicated to the red pill.

>try to become healthier

>drink less water

Pick one retard.
You're the retard if you're not willing to experiment with your diet. And if you believe that water is good for you just because someone told you.

It's the very basis of the blackpill: your looks determine your success in life. Emphasis on face, not height/frame. A 7+/10 will be appealing to the majority of women, no matter his height/frame/what have you. If you deny this, you might as well go to any forum dedicated to the red pill.
Hey hold on, don't backtrack there. I never denied the fact that face may be the single most important thing, but you claimed that all other traits are completely irrelevant, and that even if you were 3'5, having a good face would make you slay.

Hey hold on, don't backtrack there. I never denied the fact that face may be the single most important thing, but you claimed that all other traits are completely irrelevant, and that even if you were 3'5, having a good face would make you slay.

Do you know what "backtracking" even means? Also, if you are so sure about a 3'5 9/10 not being able to slay, why not show me proof? inb4 "You show me he can!!" It's purely theoretical, with your "superior intelligence," I'd assumed you would understand.

Do you know what "backtracking" even means? Also, if you are so sure about a 3'5 9/10 not being able to slay, why not show me proof? inb4 "You show me he can!!" It's purely theoretical, with your "superior intelligence," I'd assumed you would understand.
Virtually no one is 3'5 so I can't show any proof of that exactly, however, there are plenty of proofs out there that women are heightist, like how being 6' is the most important part of any Tinder profile bio, or just the fact that taller height is associated with genetic health and high-t and that shortness is associated with genetic illness, malnutrition and low-t.

Virtually no one is 3'5 so I can't show any proof of that exactly, however, there are plenty of proofs out there that women are heightist, like how being 6' is the most important part of any Tinder profile bio, or just the fact that taller height is associated with genetic health and high-t and that shortness is associated with genetic illness, malnutrition and low-t.
Well neither have you seen a 9/10 5'7 Chad so that also is purely theoretical. That's my entire point. In theory if there's a 9/10 faced guy his height won't matter. But of course I have yet to see a 9/10, let alone one who's shorter than 6 feet.

Well neither have you seen a 9/10 5'7 Chad so that also is purely theoretical. That's my entire point. In theory if there's a 9/10 faced guy his height won't matter. But of course I have yet to see a 9/10, let alone one who's shorter than 6 feet.
Then don't say that height doesn't matter, say that if you are extremely attractive, height doesn't matter. Which is false, because an 8/10 6'2 would mog 5'6 9/10 any day of the week, but atleast then your case could be argued for

Then don't say that height doesn't matter, say that if you are extremely attractive, height doesn't matter. Which is false, because an 8/10 6'2 would mog 5'6 9/10 any day of the week, but atleast then your case could be argued for
You couldn't tell unless we saw it happening.