Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Health makes you look better

Uglymonster

Uglymonster

Masked Warcel
★★
Health is a boring word to me but it's important apparently. I made some changes to my diet and now my hair, skin and eyes look significantly better. It's as if my body is in a higher resolution. I made these 3 changes.
  • Drink less water. I used to drink 2 liters of water per day but now I only drink 0.5 liters.
  • Drink 0.5 liters of monster energy drink per day. I know that sounds unhealthy but there's a lot of B vitamins in it.
  • Eat 2 hard boiled eggs per day.

the sky is blue

How is drinking less water better?
A 70 kg male is 50 percent water by weight!

• Drink 0.5 liters of monster energy drink per day. I know that sounds unhealthy but there's a lot of B vitamins in it.
Holy fuck this is the low-IQest thing I have read since @RREEEEEEEEE claimed that height isn't important

How is drinking less water better?
A 70 kg male is 50 percent water by weight!
You need very little water. This mainstream idea that you need a shit ton of water is misinformation. It's actually bad for you to drink when you're not thirsty. Doctor Berg has a video about this on youtube.

You need very little water. This mainstream idea that you need a shit ton of water is misinformation. It's actually bad for you to drink when you're not thirsty. Doctor Berg has a video about this on youtube.
No bro drinking water detoxification u r bofy

l
Health is a boring word to me but it's important apparently. I made some changes to my diet and now my hair, skin and eyes look significantly better. It's as if my body is in a higher resolution. I made these 3 changes.
  • Drink less water. I used to drink 2 liters of water per day but now I only drink 0.5 liters.
  • Eat 2 hard boiled eggs per day.
lol say byebye to your kidneys

JFL if you don't get energy only from sun. Evil food and drink industry just cashes in on fools that eat and drink.
They paid so much money to make fake scientific evidence about food\drink importance it's so fucking enraging, they are just selling
useless things to people.

You only have to drink water when you feel the need to, not whenever you can. Also there is estrogen in the water so less water is more test and less water weight and bf.

Also caffeine lowers body fat and fat in general.

High IQ in general

My skin looks drastically better when i drink a lot of water

Why is drinking water unhealthy? lol

>Stop drinking water
>Drink literal fucking monster instead
Soon: sleep 30 minutes 4 times a week

See you in the next episode of healthmaxxing!

I agree, health is important incel or not. Any physical improvement makes me motivated despite not ascending with it.

It's probably better to get your B vitamins from a different source. And you should never trust health advice no matter who's preaching it because people are filthy liars. Just keep experimenting with your diet and pay attention to how your body feels. If a certain food makes your body feel good then you should probably keep eating it.

I don't drink water tbh

I'm incredibly unhealthy according to others, last three years I've had two cans of coke almost every day yet the doctor and dentists tell me I'm healthy

>Berg

Would you recommend choline OP?
I don't know what choline is. I'd say take a small amount of it every day and if it makes you feel better then increase the dose.

Holy fuck this is the low-IQest thing I have read since @RREEEEEEEEE claimed that height isn't important
Cope, nothing low IQ about the fact that face > everything else.

Cope, nothing low IQ about the fact that face > everything else.
You didn't just claim that face > everything else, you also claimed that everything else is irrelevant. Face may be the single most important trait, but it in no way determines your SMV. You can have a 5/10 face and still be anything from 3/10 to 6/10

serveimage

Yes young goyim, stop drinking your water and replace it with Energy Drinks! They've got electrolytes! It's what the body craves!

serveimage

You didn't just claim that face > everything else, you also claimed that everything else is irrelevant. Face may be the single most important trait, but it in no way determines your SMV. You can have a 5/10 face and still be anything from 3/10 to 6/10
Low IQ. That's like saying you can be 17 years old while being 46. If your face is 5/10 then you're at least a 5/10.

Low IQ. That's like saying you can be 17 years old while being 46. If your face is 5/10 then you're at least a 5/10.
What? It's not like saying you can be 17 while being 46. Wtf. You aren't "atleast 5", if you are paralyzed in all 4 limbs and you are 4'0, having a 6/10 face does not make you a 6/10

Instead of water, drink raw milk and raw eggs or fruit/veggie juices (not processed), water only dehydrates you

Is coconut water or milk good?

milk directly from the coconut yes (otherwise it's processed and has carbs/sugar/salt), coconut water is also fine but only pure 100%

I highly recommend raw cow milk though.

What? It's not like saying you can be 17 while being 46. Wtf. You aren't "atleast 5", if you are paralyzed in all 4 limbs and you are 4'0, having a 6/10 face does not make you a 6/10
Yes it does, you're still a 6/10 because ratings are based on face. That's like saying a 3/10 faced male is a 9/10 just because he's 7'3 tall, just lol at being this stupid.

Yes it does, you're still a 6/10 because ratings are based on face. That's like saying a 3/10 faced male is a 9/10 just because he's 7'3 tall, just lol at being this stupid.
This post perfectly shows just how utterly braindead you are. I never said that the effect is 6 points, but rather, that a 4/10 manlet can be 6/10 if he would be 6'3. Ratings are not based on face, they are based on you as a whole. Jesus Christ do I pity you, defunct not only physically, but also intellectually.

since @RREEEEEEEEE claimed that height isn't important
lol how can anyone deny the importance of height? Many girls even type in their bio on Tinder "you need to be at least 6´2". Even that Saudi slut in the News typed in her Tinder bio "You need to be 6" minimum (sorry short guys)"

lol how can anyone deny the importance of height? Many girls even type in their bio on Tinder "you need to be at least 6´2". Even that Saudi slut in the News typed in her Tinder bio "You need to be 6" minimum (sorry short guys)"

Whores don´t understand lookism. All they intuitively know is that tall men in general have better health. Which is true.

So they put 6"2 in their Tinder. But if a super-neurotypical 5"9 man with good bone mass and Chad face comes along that height cutoff doesn´t matter anymore.

This post perfectly shows just how utterly braindead you are. I never said that the effect is 6 points, but rather, that a 4/10 manlet can be 6/10 if he would be 6'3. Ratings are not based on face, they are based on you as a whole. Jesus Christ do I pity you, defunct not only physically, but also intellectually.
Ratings are restricted to face only, you moron. You can't be anywhere above 1/10 if you're deformed while everything else is top-tier.

Face > everything else. If you have a 7/10 face, your height won't matter. Francisco Lachowski would still get thousands of matches if he were 5'5"

JFL @ taking advice from that pretend doctor
I'm not blindly taking advice. I tested it and it works for me. It might not work for you.

For me it makes no difference. Most normies vape 24/7, eat fastfood, drink alcohol, and stay up late, yet they all have flawless skin. Meanwhile I use to drink a gallon of water a day, had 3 step acne systems, and watched what I ate and I still looked like a subhuman circus freak.

I drink 6 glasses of water in winter, 8 in summer. And extra glasses when i play sport or exercise. You need water for the cells in your body to metabolise and detoxify. Our body is 70% water

Why in the world would an incel wanna be healthy and live longer?

Ratings are restricted to face only, you moron. You can't be anywhere above 1/10 if you're deformed while everything else is top-tier.
GAWHH no they aren't. Jesus you are as stupid as a rock, you think black-and-white.