Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Headaches while playing RDR2…

BlackCel_from_ZA

BlackCel_from_ZA

Why rope? You never had a life JFL :)
★★★★★
I downloaded RDR2 on my pc on Monday, I’ve played the game on three Separate occasions and on all those occasions I’ve had a headache and my eyes get really strained. When I switch to a new game like Warzone but headache subsides and my eyes aren’t strained anymore.

For reference I can’t even finish 2 mission in a single session kek because these headaches feel like actual aneurysms. I just completed the mission where we rob the train the O'Driscoll planned to rob.

I tried playing on lower settings but it didn’t help at all. Turned off vsync and motion blur still hasn’t helped at all. I played on every setting maxxed out do you think this is the issue?

I just want to play the game when I come back from studycucking but I physically can’t. Even thinking about playing RDR2 gives me a headache :cryfeels:

And apparently the game is really based

Or am I getting old? But I can play vidya for 5 hours straight and feel absolutely normal but as soon as I turn on RDR2 I get severe headaches so I doubt it’s me there is something wrong with that fucking game

I downloaded RDR2 on my pc on Monday, I’ve played the game on three Separate occasions and on all those occasions I’ve had a headache and my eyes get really strained. When I switch to a new game like Warzone but headache subsides and my eyes aren’t strained anymore.

For reference I can’t even finish 2 mission in a single session kek because these headaches feel like actual aneurysms. I just completed the mission where we rob the train the O'Driscoll planned to rob.

I tried playing on lower settings but it didn’t help at all. Turned off vsync and motion blur still hasn’t helped at all. I played on every setting maxxed out do you think this is the issue?

I just want to play the game when I come back from studycucking but I physically can’t. Even thinking about playing RDR2 gives me a headache :cryfeels:

Wouldn't call it based just very quality and complete good writing except for one Mary sue do the horses make the headaches worse?

Maybe you need glasses??

Wouldn't call it based just very quality and complete good writing except for one Mary sue do the horses make the headaches worse?
I have no idea if the horses are causing my headaches but after 15-20 minutes I start getting headaches so it seems like I can’t play it and I really enjoyed RDR1 in the Xbox 360

The game will put you to sleep eventually. It's so boring & linear.

Nigga I’ve been dying to play this game but I can’t do that shit if its constantly gives me aneurysms. Im thinking of taking pain killers before playing the game but ill have to grind the game so i can finish within in a week

Try reducing blue light on your screen

Interesting, I know maybe a few games or just specific maps have caused me to feel this way though I can't recall them off the top of my head.

Sorry to hear that, I only played a bit but I want to get back into it.
Try reducing blue light on your screen
Try this maybe? Also, I know this sounds generic but by being hydrated it actually reduces headaches
Why do you say that?

It's just your soul screaming in agony after watching so much woke stuff on the screen.