Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy HE WUZ A GUD BOI!!! HE DINDU NUFFINS!!!! HE WUZ GOIN TO CHURCH N SHIET!!!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-

You probably know that meme when a young nigga gets shot by a white police officer and the community goes screaming how it was murder, how he was a good boy, how he did do nuffins etc.

However I've been thinking. Its not just young niggas. A lot of time criminals of all races get arrested, shot or whatever. And you will always have people supporting them, crying for them no matter how much of awful human beings they were. Its truly amazing that people can so easily forgive such scum. If you don't get what I mean, watch all those prison documentaries. White, black, latino etc. The prisoners are all scum and yet they always seem to have visitors who forgive them no matter how awful they are claiming they can change or whatever. Even worse is a lot of times its foids. Hows that for personality huh?

Meanwhile if I was to die right now, I really wonder how many people will turn up to my funeral? Maybe my parents coz they made a huge investment in me which blew up in smoke but thats it.

I honestly wuz a gud boi and I can actually say I dindu nuffins. I have no criminal record, I have never been a major burden to others, I don't leech of the taxpayers etc.

And yet if I was just to make one small mistake everyone seems to shit on me like I committed genocide. Forget forgiveness! Everyone will keep reminding me of that one mistake and never let it go. So I bet no would cry or even give a shit if I was to die;.

Tl;DR some gangbanger who gets shot will have hundreds turning up to his funeral. You die and probably the best you can hope for is your parents showing up.

Last edited:
If a good boi dindu nuffin, does that make him an even gooder boi? :waitwhat: :waitwhat: :waitwhat: :waitwhat:

Muffins

no one cares about us

Bacause normies are (((mentally sane)))

Never see these reactions to mass shooters despite doing a lot less damage than those in prison.

Never see these reactions to mass shooters despite doing a lot less damage than those in prison.
At least ER became famous. Probably because he looks less ethnic and doesn't look half mutlated.

I bet if it was some angry pajeet no one would care

Black lives only matter when a white person takes one apparently. Why don’t blacks cause uproars due to the insane amount of violence happening in our own communities? Death by a cop is literally nothing in comparison

Because we are fucking hypocrites who needs to feel validated by the liberal media and pretend there’s no problem in our communities. Because if we admit there’s a problem, we admit we aren’t perfect which goes against the narrative of many ego-maniacal fools.

If we keep deluding ourselves into believing that there’s no problem with us and it’s just higher class people keeping us down, we will never gain an incentive to change and will be stuck like this forever.

Black lives only matter when a white person takes one apparently. Why don’t blacks cause uproars due to the insane amount of violence happening in our own communities? Death by a cop is literally nothing in comparison

Because we are fucking hypocrites who needs to feel validated by the liberal media and pretend there’s no problem in our communities. Because if we admit there’s a problem, we admit we aren’t perfect which goes against the narrative of many ego-maniacal fools.

If we keep deluding ourselves into believing that there’s no problem with us and it’s just higher class people keeping us down, we will never gain an incentive to change and will be stuck like this forever.
You could always just rise up and kill the upper class people did. Thats what rebellions are for.

Problem is what to do after it? Chances are you will keep the the same shitty system, people will have the same bluepilled dumb mindset that can be exploited, foids will continue forgiving violent sex haver criminals etc.

So basically nothing

Sorry,don't speak dindu

Nignogs gonna nignog that’s why

High IQ

Thugmaxxxing is real. Hybristophilia is real. Stockholm syndrome is real.

As a middle class, educated, hardworking, law-abiding western white male, I am the most hated, unattractive person on the planet. If I roped nobody would really give a shit. My mom might cry but that’s it.

It's actually pretty fucking ridiculous how American pigs have a propensity to immediately resort to lethal force as opposed to using less-lethal means of force.

Also, tough-on-crime laws that promote mass incarceration are clearly failing.

How about you guys focus on creating less dindu nuffins as opposing to putting them through the school-to-prison pipeline?

Criminal =/= bad person.

being a criminal means you did something that the state said you can’t do, and you’re punished because they can kill you and you can’t kill them.

it’s treason if you lose, revolution if you win. Shit like that.

also, the lookspill/SMVpill is really the violencepill. Women respond to violence with submission. It’s what their sexuality revolves around.

There is no such thing as a good person or a bad person. There is no good/bad, right/wrong, etc. there is only true and false and one’s own interests. People may claim to hold values like “x is wrong, y is bad”, etc. but in practice people don’t really live according to those values. Most people claim violence is wrong, but all would engage in defensive violence. Almost all people love the state even though all the state does is engage in violence and threats of violence. Women say violence is bad, but They propagate the genes of violent men by rewarding them with sex. Violence is bad, but every action movie is full of violence and people pay to watch it.. Seems like they’re conflating “SHOULD” with “IS”.. “x SHOULD be wrong in my perfect utopia, but it isn’t in the current reality we live in.” And that sounds like moral grandstanding/virtue signalling.

People pretend to have morals to disguise their own cowardice. So even when they’ve lost, they feel like they’ve won because they “took the high road, did the right thing, and are the spiritual victor in the end” to better deal with the stresses of having lost in some way. “It’s ok son, the bullies always lose in the end”.. just world fallacy bullshit. Same thing with attributing positive traits to people who lack positive traits. You assume chads must be dumb and PSL2’s must be smart, because your just world view collapses if you don’t. How could there be such grotesque unfairness? There must surely be balance. Muh karma

Last edited: