Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel He was just SO charming!

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Jew

JFL rest in shit foid

That smug look. Lmao

Personality detector fails once again

Anyone have link to video?

Two birds with one stone! Becky bitch is dead and psychopathic Chad rots in prison for the rest of his life.

Rejoice!

I want to jerk off to the video of her getting beaten up.

Also, holes should really fix their personality detecting devices.

She liked him because of his personality
full

A real prince charming.

Ah it's 'cos he's wearing Jordan, that made him dunk on her.

Cope. Hunter eyes, tan skin, a lower-third halo, and dark triad personaliteehee made him into a "hot" flame which a foid moth extinguished her life on.

Last edited:
heightpill rebuttal

heightpill rebuttal
The police purposefully arrest alleged criminals using tall(er) officers as part of a psychological ploy to help the case of the prosecution:

Last edited:
i think this is a cope/ conspiracy theory
75 IQ: The police are arresting him even though he din doo nuffin.

100 IQ: The police are just civil servants who are doing their jobs, you're thinking too much about it, sweaty.

150 IQ: The police are but psychopathic criminals who enjoy the mandate of civil authority.

Last edited:
75 IQ: The police are arresting him even though he din doo nuffin.

100 IQ: The police are just civil servants who are doing their jobs, you're thinking too much about it, sweaty.

150 IQ: The police are psychopathic criminals who enjoy the mandate of civil authority.
conspiracy theory then

conspiracy theory then
What do you have against theories? This forum is full of theories.

Do you also scoff at the theory that foids and Chads have social power over sub-8 men and that the bluepill and redpill are diversion tactics for effeminate types and "macho" wannabees, respectively?

Last edited:
Example of a good personality

Cope. Hunter eyes, tan skin, a lower-third halo, and dark triad personaliteehee made him into a "hot" flame which a foid moth extinguished her life on.
deathnik pheno, and that lower third is passable at best. yeah thugmaxxing works especially for dog tier foids

deathnik pheno, and that lower third is passable at best. yeah thugmaxxing works especially for dog tier foids
True deathniks are the color of shit. He is merely tan, which only advantages him, as foids hate both pale skins and shitskins.

At least pale skins can tan, tho, in fairness.

Last edited:
Personality detector fails for the unempteenth time.

Do you also scoff at the theory that foids and Chads have social power over sub-8 men and that the bluepill and redpill are diversion tactics for effeminate types and "macho" wannabees, respectively?
I believe the blackpill to be gospel. Your paranoid police height one seems section worthy

He’s clearly personalitymaxxed

Doesnt look that chad to me, but maybe she was after chad and this normie felt they had to use violence

I believe the blackpill to be gospel. Your paranoid police height one seems section worthy
Do you happen to work for an intelligence agency and want blackpilled critiques of social dynamics to remain strictly in the ghetto of sexual discourse -- something that should, at a certain point, become redundant to those who aren't having sexual relationships?

Is it your mission to keep us relatively benign and unthreatening? Indeed, where did you derive your highly technical language with respect to posters being "section worthy?"

Indeed, where did you derive your highly technical language with respect to posters being "section worthy?"
To be sectioned is to be admitted to a mental ward, buddy boyo. Directed towards you only and your paranoia regarding police height.
UKcels would understand.
Do you happen to work for an intelligence agency and want blackpilled critiques of social dynamics to remain strictly in the ghetto of sexual discourse -- something that should, at a certain point, become redundant to those who aren't having sexual relationships?
Refer to my previous response, buddy boyo

True deathniks are the color of shit. He is merely tan, which only advantages him, as foids hate both cumskins and shitskins.

At least cumskins can tan, tho, in fairness.
no offense but your avi failos everything you say :lul:

To be sectioned is to be admitted to a mental ward, buddy boyo. Directed towards you only and your paranoia regarding police height.
UKcels would understand.

Refer to my previous response, buddy boyo
This is terminology that only someone involved in the system, whether in the capacity of client or official, would use casually.

If your current attempt to use more appropriate parlance for these parts ("buddy boyo") is anything to go by, you are the latter. It is a known de-escalation tactic as stated in the glow-in-the-dark manual I confiscated from a fakecel I assassinated (in Hitman: Baldcel Retribution).

I will refer your behavior for investigation to I.N.C.E.L. and recommend that you be placed under the CoIncelPro reeducation program. Good night, agent.

Last edited:
This is terminology that only someone involved in the system, whether in the capacity of patient or official, would use casually.

If your current attempt to use more appropriate parlance for these parts ("buddy boyo") is anything to go by, you are the latter. It is a known de-escalation tactic as stated in the glow-in-the-dark manual I confiscated from a fakecel I assassinated (in Hitman: Baldcel Retribution).

I will refer your behaviour for investigation to I.N.C.E.L. and recommend that you be placed under the CoIncelPro reeducation program. Good night, agent.
Acutely unaware of British vernacular it seems; common term, buddy boyo. Thank you for the 'investigation' tho...

Acutely unaware of British vernacular it seems; common term, buddy boyo. Thank you for the 'investigation' tho...
It's the equivalent of an American saying "you should get 5150'd."

Only someone who has been through the system as a "patient" or has power in it as an official would say that, rather than something more broadly understood.

Combine the glownigger slang with the sense of arrogance that permeates from you despite only being a graycel, and I think this investigation is all but wrapped up :y'all:

Last edited:
She liked him because of his personality
full
If she had chosen an incel to be her boyfriend, nothing of this would have happened...
rest in pepperoni

Only someone who has been through the system as a "patient" or has power in it as an official would say that, rather than something more broadly understood.

Combine the glownigger slang with the sense of arrogance that permeates from you despite only being a graycel, and I think this investigation is all but wrapped up :y'all:
Just be quiet, charlatancel. You really are completely uninformed on british vernacular so I’d advise to be quiet.

Just be quiet charlatancel, you really are

They need to update the 2020 foid model, their personality detectors keep going haywire!