Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel "He said: 'Kill me now. If my face is going to be left looking like this I don't want to live.'

if anything a little acid made him look better

>Mr van Dongen had been taken to a decontamination room in Southmead Hospital in Bristol where, according to Dr Rachel Oaten, he let out a blood-curdling scream on seeing his reflection.

"He said: 'Kill me now. If my face is going to be left looking like this I don't want to live.'"

chad finally knows how I feel every single day.

"b-b-b-b-b-BUT LOOKS DON'T MATTER!!!!! HE JUST HAD A SHITTY PERSONALITY!!!!"

>Mr van Dongen had been taken to a decontamination room in Southmead Hospital in Bristol where, according to Dr Rachel Oaten, he let out a blood-curdling scream on seeing his reflection.

"He said: 'Kill me now. If my face is going to be left looking like this I don't want to live.'"

chad finally knows how I feel every single day.

He wasn't a Chad.

Skinceldom is a cruel kind of hell, everything else can be 10/10 perfect but its all rendered irrelevant if you get Kruegered.

If he wasn't dead he'd probably be posting here now.

Horrible. Its not just looking like a melted subhuman, its being in constant agonising pain 24/7 as well. Not to mention being blinded and crippled etc.

Chad or Stacey losing their looks is their own personal most potent suicidefuel

How many times will this story be reposted? :think:

Why the fuck is this bitch receiving anything less than a death sentence? JFL at this faggot pussy beta cucked western society that doesn’t know how to punish people. She needs to be acid faced herself, beaten, than killed. JFL at only being put in prison for melting off another persons face. She should’ve atleast been acid faced too, slimy fucking whore needs to fucking pay

Horrible. Its not just looking like a melted subhuman, its being in constant agonising pain 24/7 as well. Not to mention being blinded and crippled etc.

Don't feel too bad. This guy was apparently a bisexual drug addict with AIDS.

"b-b-b-b-b-BUT LOOKS DON'T MATTER!!!!! HE JUST HAD A SHITTY PERSONALITY!!!!"
He just forgot to shower, that's why he felt so badly about himself.