Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel He mogs you.

i mog them both to neptune and back

Though in seriousness, what a fucking clown world. This mute sperg twig just exists and gets thousands of foids wetting their pants and commenting on how much they'd like to sit on his dick, while currycel Hamza fans spend their entire day reading Jordan Peterson and gymmaxxing to "self-improove" just to be completely despised by any foid they encounter and laughed at by incels online. JFL at "mentalcels". :lul:

comments are exactly what you'd expect

Though in seriousness, what a fucking clown world. This mute sperg twig just exists and gets thousands of foids wetting their pants and commenting on how much they'd like to sit on his dick, while currycel Hamza fans spend their entire day reading Jordan Peterson and gymmaxxing to "self-improove" just to be completely despised by any foid they encounter and laughed at by incels online. JFL at "mentalcels". :lul:
Mentalcel is the biggest cope "Angelic handsome elf baby <3!" and the older woman family "friend" who obviously became his friend because she wants to ride that D, my mute migga who is never going to contribute anything has already won in life.

Looks like gerbert Johnson

Notice how much the kid's maxilla has grown forward, looks like the cripple mogger is jealous for the first time, he has a weird expression on his face, as if he is being challenged.

Notice how much the kid's maxilla has grown forward, looks like the cripple mogger is jealous for the first time, he has a weird expression on his face, as if he is being challenged.
The first time he encountered adversity on his youtube journey of self superiority, he is genuinely thrown off, no longer the most important man in the room and it kills him.

Is that all that youtuber does? Goes around interviewing subhumans?

Self improvement is the new pacifier, keep grinding and keep being stoic so you're constantly occupied and leave Chads and Stacies alone while they fuck like animals.

If this Kid wouldnt Look like 80% Adult Joshua " from FF16 and was Ugly.

He would have been the total laughing Stock .

I want more to realize that a mute sperg that has zero awareness has 1000x the value you have

Last edited:
yes, he does

we should trade faces. It wouldn't make a difference to him and make my life 1,000 times better

yes, he does

we should trade faces. It wouldn't make a difference to him and make my life 1,000 times better
His mother would never allow it, he is the ultimate sympathy generator is over 9000, she gets to care for him while her fellow winehoes circlejerk what a great mama she is, and that's excluding the media clout.