Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "He is so silent te hee"

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
So I heard from my relative (we're in same class) girls ask why I am so silent and they said that they're afraid to say me anything :feelsree::feelshaha::feelshaha: Wtf bitches except me to say ? of course I'm silent because I'm ugly and get brutally mogged by Chad in class

They think you are a retard creep, nothing new.

I'm silent now because I suffered the consequences when I wasn't. I'm kind of an autist now, but it was much more so when I was a kid. Every time I opened my mouth or did something, something would happen. Since then I've learned to keep quiet.

God help me when my manic side takes over though. I can't seem to shut-up. I think I might actually be bipolar.

They are scared of u going er

I'm silent now because I suffered the consequences when I wasn't. I'm kind of an autist now, but it was much more so when I was a kid. Every time I opened my mouth or did something, something would happen. Since then I've learned to keep quiet.

God help me when my manic side takes over though. I can't seem to shut-up. I think I might actually be bipolar.
yes lol they except me to "smile" or something lol but no bitches I won't do shit so I hope they keep feeling fear
They are scared of u going er
Tags Goer Watches Men Leather Strap Automatic Mechanical Skeleton Watches Men Casual Wristwatc

JFL at being silent because of foids and chads and giving a fuck about they think.

I’m silent too. I barely ever talk unless I absolutely have to.

no one's even bothering to ask me why I'm silent. I'm basically a ghost at university. It's been 6 months and I've yet to learn a single name of one of my course mates. I only talk when I absolutely have to, unless I'm with someone I'd consider close like family, in which case I'll only talk if the topic's interesting to me personally
A U T I S M

LOL I had the same shit happening to me.. "y is he so quiet?" or in highschool foid thought I couldnt speak English and we were for 2 years in same class, then I asked teacher something and she said to a foid sitting next to me "woot he spoken England?"

And of you weren't silent they would say:
"OMG @Cuyen do you ever shut up! Do you know how stupid you sound whenever you open your mouth. Do you even have any filter? Girls like guys who are stronk SILENTL and mysterious"