Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill He improved himself and got pussy. Why can't you?

Gendocel

Gendocel

Amalek
You just need to groom yourself better and shower more dude.

and do 1000 day nofap

I'm groomed like the right pic, still look like shiet.

Those aren’t the same dude im willing to bet

Nigga went from homeless to never hoe less.

Just get a a haircuck bro :soy:

I'm balding and cant grow a beard its over

just take off your glasses theory

I wish I could grow a beard like that

Nothing wrong with grooming but it doesn’t always result in getting laid.

Because my facial features are shit

I'm already bald. So not much grooming to do there. My face is scarred - no amount of skincare can heal or remove deep atrophic scars. I do have facial hair though, but I genuinely don't look better without it.

No grooming for my face exists.

I'm already bald. So not much grooming to do there. My face is scarred - no amount of skincare can heal or remove deep atrophic scars. I do have facial hair though, but I genuinely don't look better without it.

No grooming for my face exists.

Non-acnescarcels will never understand. I legit have multiple grand canyons on my face and a few craters that are snow white, never seen that shit on a single other person.

Self improvement is a good advice, if youre already a normie. To count for anything, you need to be above average. Im at my worst, still my best wouldn't be enough for anything.

Because I'm genetic trash.

Non-acnescarcels will never understand. I legit have multiple grand canyons on my face and a few craters that are snow white, never seen that shit on a single other person.
Yeah they won't. Acne scars literally ruin a person's face. My face is full of them. And also the fact that if the scars are actually deep, you're not getting rid of them.. good luck spending 10k on lasers. Many many people on acne.org forum have done that and it did _nothing_ for them. I've done dermastamping, TCA peels.. all kinds of stuff. None of it worked.

Its rope or cope. The scars are there to stay.

I also relate to the fact that you never see acne scars on anyone else. Its such a rare flaw, which makes it all the worse. If they were common then maybe they would be more accepted. But nope, its a tell-tell sign of subhumanity.

View attachment 1083293
bro had decent potential + white + blue eyes + proper hair growth + good hair line + by the look of it hes 5'11 - 6'1 + strong jawline. These are all genetic things. Going to the barber and getting good clothes isnt going to get you 6 points on the scale

I have nct, fat, and 0 zygos

I got no hair

what I do now?

Because not everyone here on this forum, has a killer Lower Third Underneath their Soy beard

he was already a normie so his chances are a little bit higher than to an incel

Yeah they won't. Acne scars literally ruin a person's face. My face is full of them. And also the fact that if the scars are actually deep, you're not getting rid of them.. good luck spending 10k on lasers. Many many people on acne.org forum have done that and it did _nothing_ for them. I've done dermastamping, TCA peels.. all kinds of stuff. None of it worked.

Its rope or cope. The scars are there to stay.

I also relate to the fact that you never see acne scars on anyone else. Its such a rare flaw, which makes it all the worse. If they were common then maybe they would be more accepted. But nope, its a tell-tell sign of subhumanity.
I spent around 5k and nothing happened tbh. Its basically a scam cause you cant tell me those who offer these procedures dont know in advance which case will yield results and which not

Just have a shitty beard hiding a great jaw underneath that you can simply shave off inkwell:soy:.

Because not everyone here on this forum, has a killer Lower Third Underneath their Soy beard

just have attractive face, BRO

This guy tried it. Didn't work. What's the difference? Is it his toxic personality?

Because I'm a boneless truecel and he mogs me to death.

Just cut your hair and beard, bro.

I spent around 5k and nothing happened tbh. Its basically a scam cause you cant tell me those who offer these procedures dont know in advance which case will yield results and which not
Brutal. I had a consultation but decided against it after reading many testimonies like yours. I don't want to pay thousands upon thousands just to risk getting side effects from lasers.

It do be over.

View attachment 1083293
Glasses = failo, beard was ruined by redditors.

He legit jumped 3 or 4 smv points :feelskek:

Glasses will be one day viewed like headgear braces, barbaric devices.

Last edited:
Slavic jaw structure and Slavic Norwood 2

and in another occasion

@LeFrenchCel this guy is definitely faking a persona here and probably lying about his age and inceldom as well, mods should keep an eye on him
They are always changing the script