Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel he haven't had enough with azns

svgmn1

svgmn1

Fat link fanboy
★★★★★
now he's heading towards MENA to cuck everyone here

IMG 20240913 201939

(in case you don't know who that is, it's this azn restaurant rizzing guy:
IMG 20240913 202019
)

on allah I would hire a hitman if this fucking normie lands a foot in my country :lasereyes:

on allah I would hire a hitman if this fucking normie lands a foot in my country :lasereyes:
please

i keep seeing his shorts on yt of him basically getting noodlemoms begging him to marry their daighter ffs

I read AZN and thought you meant the guy that sometimes races on the Street Outlaws show with the Farmtruck racer guy

Doubt arab women will treat him like white worshiping asian women

How is this mtn dude getting all the chicks whether it be Asia or arab world.

Do you think it must be the jbw
it's a different dude but this mtn definitely mogs most males in whatever shithole region/governorate she resides within

it's a different dude but this mtn definitely mogs most males in whatever shithole region/governorate she resides within
Arab women are underrated man, most white like women and also less promiscuous than white women. I don't understand why no one rates arab women when it comes to top three races of women

Normies always say something like white asian Latino

Arab women are underrated man, most white like women and also less promiscuous than white women. I don't understand why no one rates arab women when it comes to top three races of women

Normies always say something like white asian Latino
I think internet culture plays a huge role in this and it's kind of underestimated. most of normie SFers who are 5/10, would've probably have chances to ascend with a deathnic arab or curry, like laanda said, some people get told "samantha the indian or habiba the egyptian could be into you" but they'd rather ignore it once they here where they're from and act like it didn't happen for the rest of their lives, 9/10 chances are they wouldn't act up even if they know they have chances with foids from these races since racewar bs completely took over their heads (even if I was a strict SFer/4cucker strictly against racemixing, I would atleast ascend without marriage and having children)

that isn't always the case though, but sometimes they go strictly for asian/latina foids because they think other races are too much of a divedown maybe. I mean they kind of have a point, if I was white the last thing I want is to ruin my genetics with arabs or curries, but then you take a look at hapas and how most of them are cooked. idk maybe the skin tone plays a huge part, asians, especially japs and chinks on average could have fairer skin than arabs mostly.