Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL He does make a valid point though. How many 17 year olds have 64 Bitcoin?

Doing exercise is definitely not "bare minimum" lol

Hopefully she is gang raped by werewolves in the street.

Bluepilled cope.
“Wait. You followed my advice and took care of your hygiene and excercise? Well that doesn’t mean you deserve a gf still, inkwell. Reach these other benchmarks I’ve set for what is necessary to achieve a relationship.”

Hopefully she is gang raped by werewolves in the street.
She is one of the few femoids on Earth that can’t take the dogpill. She’s that ugly. Animals would be committing beastiality if they fucked her, but even they have morals to adhere to.

Fucking retards, it was a joke post. That bitcoin thing belongs to another user here, not him.

Yet again, IT fooled by a bait post. When will they just give up and fuck off? Also, kek at her trying to show off with her own BTC wallet.
Not inspect elemented at all

I would actually believe her, that she has that amount of money - I don't think it is a point that is worth arguing against. I'm just dumbfounded that they are continously fooled by bait posts. Judging from a comment in that thread from her, she knows who the original owner of that 64 BTC is, but she removed the name and avi of the user who was trolling to try and paint the original in a worse light - or she was just blind and was fooled herself.
You really believe that from some 60 IQ sheboon that can't even afford a decent phone with a good camera and spends all day watchdogging inkwells?

They don't fall for bait posts, they know they are bait and post bait of their own so gulliblecels here repost it and they claim a spot rent free on this forum.

IMG 20221023 163512

Oh, would you look at that, I happen to have 1,000 bitcoins myself! It just so happens that instead of enjoying my copious amounts of wealth I choose to spend all day on reddit malding over random lonely ugly men, some of whom live on different continents that type mean comments online.

Relevant quote:

Mp840x830mattef8f8f8t pad1000x1000f8f8f8