Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee He definetly needs a shower, but it wont fix his horrible personality!

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
You mean that "thing" has feelings? Omg x3. Tell IT to take a shower and maybe get a haircut and MAYBE he'll have a chance with me <3

Just surgerymaxx bro :lul:

He's ethnic, it's over.

It seems like he really needs to be more confident. He also must respect wumins.

anyone have his contact info?? we should get him on here where he will feel welcomed

But then cucktears will come up with an excuse that he is an exception, and "normal" ugly people could easily get a gf if they put in more effort

It seems like he really needs to be more confident. He also must respect wumins.

Yeah, he might be in to toxic masculinity, that is why he isn't married!

But then cucktears will come up with an excuse that he is an exception, and "normal" ugly people could easily get a gf if they put in more effort
'Twas about memes, providing such a monstrosity as an example of blackpill is stupid, but doesn't make cucktears idiots right. We have blackpill proven with thousands of non-deformed average to attractive (by cucktears standarts) men, not able to get laid still.

Life is sacred, life is beautiful... :lul::lul::lul:

'Twas about memes, providing such a monstrosity as an example of blackpill is stupid, but doesn't make cucktears idiots right. We have blackpill proven with thousands of non-deformed average to attractive (by cucktears standarts) men, not able to get laid still.
Exactly.. But they will ignore this

This. JBW JBW JBW
Treacher+Collins.jpg
ad_167341846.jpg

mogs
o
g
s

me
e

Just get hobbies. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: