Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Having your life together means jacksquat

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Having your life together means nothing I’ve seen hobos with girlfriends guys with cars no jobs or any assets have girlfriends well I’m sitting here jacking off and LDARing in my life with zero direction in life what is it that women care about I don’t get it it’s almost as if there’s something that I’m missing and I can’t figure it out

what is it that women care about I don’t get it
You know what it is - looks.

The only reason to have your life together is so that you don't have yet another thing to stress out over, not to attract toilets.

My friend hangs out with his gf in his moms basement where they just watch tv and eat food :lul:
He has a job that pays well and has a shit ton of free time but he just rots away. He’s not good looking at all either. Tallfag but his looks are honestly really bad. Got super lucky just be first theory gf

Having your life together means nothing I’ve seen hobos with girlfriends guys with cars no jobs or any assets have girlfriends well I’m sitting here jacking off and LDARing in my life with zero direction in life what is it that women care about I don’t get it it’s almost as if there’s something that I’m missing and I can’t figure it out
If the only reason you want to have your life together is to get a woman to "love" you, then you don't have your priorities in order.

If the only reason you want to have your life together is to get a woman to "love" you, then you don't have your priorities in order.
That’s not the only reason all I’m saying is that Chad wins rather he has his life together or not

That’s not the only reason all I’m saying is that Chad wins rather he has his life together or not

thanks for facts mr obvious

Looks are what’s most important