Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Having work tomorrow makes me extremely depressed even though I "work" from home and it's basically the same as NEETmaxxing

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
Now that my bully coworkers have taken it so far that I don't care about getting fired anymore, I'm doing much less than the bare minimum. Fuck them. But it's still depressing to have to go to meetings with them, be online in case they ask something, etc. Due to their bullying and the depression I have due to inceldom, I find it incredibly depressing to have to even turn on the work computer to pretend to be working and show up for bs meetings.

A few years ago, a betabux manager started spreading the word that I was lazy. I had been working hard for a year at that point, even getting bullied by clients for them, but it wasn't enough. One time that I got sick for a while and didn't do so well, was enough for them to start with the slander and snowball the shit talk behind my back by encouraging each other :feelsUgh:

After this I tried to get their approval again, and it worked for a while, but then they randomly started bullying me again and now I realize it's not worth it. So now I'm really slacking off while they seethe :society: and the best part is, there's only 2 of us who can do the same job as me, and the other guy is working really hard to make sure I can spend my time playing videogames and things will still get done :feelshaha: (he's a bully so idc), so that's lifefuel at least :feelsthink:

I hope they fire me soon. I think they will after a project I'm working on but there's no way to really tell.

I need to learn to laugh at them and make them seethe for fun, instead of being annoyed. But it's hard to be confident when you're a 28 year old gfless virgin and not even your "family" likes you :cryfeels: :feelsrope:

you should tell the manager of your pathetic betabux middleman than he is a bad manager and discouraging you from working harder.

you should tell the manager of your pathetic betabux middleman than he is a bad manager and discouraging you from working harder.
high IQ but unfortunately they're all in on it, have been shit talking me for years and made up their mind about me, and side with him

one time they had a meeting with me to try to convince me to do a better job, and tried to come up with things to say about me that sounded impartial, they basically just said that I should talk more in meetings and have a bad attitude :feelskek: and also that i should talk more to my coworkers, yeah they're really making me want to talk to them :feelskek:

bore them to death then with some autistic topic only you care about
extremely high IQ :society: that's actually a good idea ngl

also, based on this, i think maybe i'll try to bore them in meetings too. maybe they'll stop inviting me :feelshmm:

the main problem here is that, for legal reasons, i cant drop my performance in a way that's too obvious or do anything that proves i'm acting in bad faith, among other things (so basically be a good employee on paper). this way i'll get paid a very big bonus by suing when they fire me :feelsthink:

bore them in meetings too
foid trait though tbh ngl. risky if you don't have a pussy pass. have a beer before the meetings and just be low inhib sharing your opinion on the topic of the boring meeting:chad:

I admire you for having a job and being able to work from home, what is your field, is it IT?

What is your advice for dealing with coworkers and all the normiedom that is present on workstations?

foid trait though tbh ngl. risky if you don't have a pussy pass. have a beer before the meetings and just be low inhib sharing your opinion on the topic of the boring meeting:chad:
based and lowinhibpilled

its ok, i have a very specific set of rules that I'm supposed to follow so that I can sue when I get fired, and other than that, I literally couldn't care less of their opinion, what they think of my attitude, whether they like me, etc. i dont care about their opinion anymore and, while there's a conflict between us that probably will never be resolved bc they blew their chance, they have no power anymore bc i want to get fired lmao
I admire you for having a job and being able to work from home, what is your field, is it IT?

What is your advice for dealing with coworkers and all the normiedom that is present on workstations?
yea im a web developer

idk man every workplace ive worked at sucked. the best thing you can do is try to be low inhib, but sometimes that's hard because its hard to be confident when you're incel, so that makes us very vulnerable to bullying :feelscry:

FDS is looking for a web developer

extremely high IQ :society: that's actually a good idea ngl

also, based on this, i think maybe i'll try to bore them in meetings too. maybe they'll stop inviting me :feelshmm:

the main problem here is that, for legal reasons, i cant drop my performance in a way that's too obvious or do anything that proves i'm acting in bad faith, among other things (so basically be a good employee on paper). this way i'll get paid a very big bonus by suing when they fire me :feelsthink:
Waste their time so their performance drops. Take all the easy stuff. What I'm doing is making very generic work notes on projects as i hand them off to the next team. I then will ahead of time be knowing that someone will reply back on the ticket wanting info that is easy to get. I then generate more work effort that would way. Ive taken this idea from how newer coworkers do it. Somehow they generate more work effort but due less. I observed that they dont have the knowledge of product i have.

Now i have ownership on a project that is very easy and has a high likelyhood of success but takes up as much time as a harder project. anyone looking in suspects that i spend my time researching the answers, but in reality i already know it. Ill do a still looking into it and talk about how i would find thr answer if i didnt know it off the top of my head. Then instead of researching i waste time and then give an approximate answer or ask a question back at the team.

work at a job doing project management type work for a fortune 500. But i am paid much less and dont have the title.

cant help with your bullying delemma. I make fun of other coworkers more than they make fun of me. They all hate each other. they keep hating each other but somehow i am always a neutral person

Waste their time so their performance drops. Take all the easy stuff. What I'm doing is making very generic work notes on projects as i hand them off to the next team. I then will ahead of time be knowing that someone will reply back on the ticket wanting info that is easy to get. I then generate more work effort that would way. Ive taken this idea from how newer coworkers do it. Somehow they generate more work effort but due less. I observed that they dont have the knowledge of product i have.

Now i have ownership on a project that is very easy and has a high likelyhood of success but takes up as much time as a harder project. anyone looking in suspects that i spend my time researching the answers, but in reality i already know it. Ill do a still looking into it and talk about how i would find thr answer if i didnt know it off the top of my head. Then instead of researching i waste time and then give an approximate answer or ask a question back at the team.

work at a job doing project management type work for a fortune 500. But i am paid much less and dont have the title.

cant help with your bullying delemma. I make fun of other coworkers more than they make fun of me. They all hate each other. they keep hating each other but somehow i am always a neutral person
yea i was basically managing a project too a while ago and even taking bullying from the client, ofc without the title or being paid for it :feelsUgh: and this is how they thank me

based and giga IQ advice :feelsthink: