Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Having wide hips as a male

PigeonMogger

PigeonMogger

Whitepill is the solution
Hey guys hope you all having a great day.

Having wide hips has to be one of the worst physical features to have as a male. Honestly, it is close to being as bad as being short. And I dont mean sightly wide hips, I mean hips wide enough that it shows when you wear long shirts and make you look feminine and child bearing. Hips that are as wide as your shoulders.

I am a frame cel who has hips as wide as my shoulders. It is definitely my biggest insecurity because it is so hard to hide it. In fact, I try to buy shirts that are not too long so that they won't show my wide hips. I am currently trying to work out my shoulders, lats, chest, and traps more often in order to make my upper body look bigger, but there is only so much I could change with my relatively narrow shoulders compared to my hips. Knowing that no matter how hard you work to build muscle, you will still be limited by your shitty frame, is so brutal.

I really got unlucky with my shitty frame. I hate seeing my hips when I look at the mirror. I wish it wasn't that way but there is nothing I could do to change it. If there are any other framcels with wide hips here, please share your experience.

Thanks for reading.

Btw, hips are not the same as the waist. Hips are defined by the pelvis bone. The waist is above it.

Last edited:

Having wide hips has to be one of the worst physical features to have as a male. Honestly, it is close to being as bad as being short. And I dont mean sightly wide hips, I mean hips wide enough that it shows when you wear long shirts and make you look feminine and child bearing. Hips that are as wide as your shoulders.

I am a frame cel who has hips as wide as my shoulders. It is definitely my biggest insecurity because it is so hard to hide it. In fact, I try to buy shirts that are not too long so that they won't show my wide hips. I am currently trying to work out my shoulders, lats, chest, and traps more often in order to make my upper body look bigger, but there is only so much I could change with my relatively narrow shoulders compared to my hips. Knowing that no matter how hard you work to build muscle, you will still be limited by your shitty frame, is so brutal.

I really got unlucky with my shitty frame. I hate seeing my hips when I look at the mirror. I wish it wasn't that way but there is nothing I could do to change it. If there are any other framcels with wide hips here, please share your experience.

Thanks for reading.
Lucifer is depicted as having wide hips.

Just starvemaxx it will make it less noticeable

I'm of an unusually small build.

Frameceldom is fucking brutal

Just starvemaxx it will make it less noticeable
I think it will make it more noticeable honestly. I think you are confusing hips with the waist. My waist is small since I have low body fat. But my hips are wide since I have a wider pelvis bone. I cant change how wide my bone is. The only way to somewhat fix it is to build your upper body.

I'm of an unusually small build.

Frameceldom is fucking brutal
Yea I have no idea to get out if it.
I am trying to gym maxx, but it could only help so much as muscle is built on the frame.
There are chads out there who ddon'teven go to the gym that look more masculine than me, just because they were born with a good frame.

Yea I have no idea to get out if it.
I am trying to gym maxx, but it could only help so much as muscle is built on the frame.
There are chads out there who ddon'teven go to the gym that look more masculine than me, just because they were born with a good frame.
It's brutal and unfair but props for gymmaxxing

Trannymax
Great, another graycel telling people to become a glorified faggot and lop off their dick because they have wide hips. Why don't you fuck off? :feelsseriously:

I have wide hips, too, tbh, brutal as fuck. My shoulders aren't even that bad, my frame would be decent enough if I didn't have wide hips. :feelsohgod:

I have wide hips, too, tbh, brutal as fuck. My shoulders aren't even that bad, my frame would be decent enough if I didn't have wide hips. :feelsohgod:
Yea it sucks a lot.
How wide are your shoulders compared to your hips? If they are noticeably wider, you can somewhat hide your wide hips by putting on more muscle on your upper body.

Yea it sucks a lot.
How wide are your shoulders compared to your hips? If they are noticeably wider, you can somewhat hide your wide hips by putting on more muscle on your upper body.
Noticeably, I'm already trying to do that. :feelsjuice:

Cursed to have wide child beating hips :feelsrope: truly the fate of the incel.

In all seriousness though, bulking up and losing all the hip fat could help

I think it will make it more noticeable honestly. I think you are confusing hips with the waist. My waist is small since I have low body fat. But my hips are wide since I have a wider pelvis bone. I cant change how wide my bone is. The only way to somewhat fix it is to build your upper body.
Idk, anorexic foids have less wider hips from what I have seen.

My frame is so shit that I'm shaped like a fucking pear because of my massive hips and narrow clavicles and narrow shoulders :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Thanks for reading.

Btw, hips are not the same as the waist. Hips are defined by the pelvis bone. The waist is above it.
What is meant by wide hips: wide hipbones or protruding femurs (protruding greater trochanter)?