Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Having to walk past a group of Stacies

DankIncel

DankIncel

Captain
★★★
I HATE IT. I hate how I have to walk a corridor with Stacies at the end of it. They face you and look at you while whispering and teeheeing. You know they are judging you and cracking jokes about you.

Same, I try to go the other way but it's so much torture. It's like they're ready to claim a false rape.

Stop. You're invisible to them.

DankIncel said:
I HATE IT. I hate how I have to walk a corridor with Stacies at the end of it. They face you and look at you while whispering and teeheeing. You know they are judging you and cracking jokes about you.

I think you might be delusional. They possibly do not even acknowledge your existence.

The whispering and teeheeing is not about you. You are possibly not that relevant to them.

I remember walking in a walmart and too hot white girls were walking in my direction and they looked at me scared and disgusted like i was going to rape them or something. Felt bad man.

DankIncel said:

hah good cope, you are invisible to them

Brethren, Yes we are invisible. But not always, sometimes they have a good time boosting their self confidence by judging and making fun of genetic garbage.

some girls (not all) are quite shallow n prolly will do that, dont mind them anon. asshole guys do this with ugly girls too, theres always someone uglier than you. Those people that were laughing at you probably get laughed at themselves but in different corridors, possibly for different reasons, they might wear a choker 1 day when they out of fashion and cry in the toilet when a prettier girl comments "thats soo 2016 stacy why you wearin that"