Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Having to resort talking to yourself is giga brutal

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
Talking to myself is soothing. I talk to myself while imagining that I am giving interview to a large audience while talking about conspiracy theories, imagining that I am FBI's most wanted for exposing something.

You may call me a schizophrenic but I'll say it's a cope. I've read a lot of other threads from cels who talk to themselves too.

The weird thing is that I've been caught talking to myself over 10 times by my dad and once he asked me whether I was insane jfl.

I talk to myself when i go on walks and nobody else is around. I talk about my subhumanity and the evils of foids.

I talk to myself loads partly just so I get to actually use my voice! If you don't interact with people much you start to feel like you're becoming a mute!

Plus I think I think more clearly when I think out loud.

I do that when driving. I imagine that I have a girl with me and comment the places or other drivers. Sometimes I reminisce about my life too.

Indulging our delusions is great for a healthy mind. No need to worry about being cringe, cringe is a social construct that doesn't apply to the socially deconstructed.

I don't typically talk to myself but I find that in some long periods of isolation its necessary to prevent me from forgetting how to talk.

This sounds very therapeutic. I will try doing it out loud. I've always spoken to myself in my head.