Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Having to approach basically means it's over.

Blackpill101

Blackpill101

Banned
-
JFL at these TRPcels. A femoid will always give out clues if she's interested in some dude. I know this from experience, back in my "miniChad" days in middle school when females used to show interest in me, despite my autistic personality (obviously this all changed during puberty).

If women give you disgusting looks with "not interested, sir" faces while you stare, then it's truly over. If women do not start non-work/study related conversations with you, then it's also truly over.

99% of girls give "hints" to show the selected male that they're attracted to him.

What annoys me about those faggots at TRP is that they literally have RED PILL in their name, yet their whole community is based off bluepilled PUA concepts that are worth shit.

if you even HAVE TO GUESS SHES NOT INTERESTED....SHE WOULD MAKE IT OBVIOUS

True. "Women don't approach" is a popular cope for men to avoid facing the reality that they're physically unattractive.

Physically attractive men literally attract women therefore they get approached. Chad can't go a week without getting approached by a foid.

Last edited:
My friend was at work and a girl laid a slip of paper on his desk that said "Do you want to have sex?". Girls will let you know when they want it, either subtly or not so subtly. Cold approach is a fools game with like a 2% success rate, and that's for non-incels.

My friend was at work and a girl laid a slip of paper on his desk that said "Do you want to have sex?". Girls will let you know when they want it, either subtly or not so subtly. Cold approach is a fools game with like a 2% success rate, and that's for non-incels.

Women are less subtle than men at times. I went to a nightclub with a friend a while back and this slut told this Chad that she wanted to take him home.

It seems that women are doing the choosing these days, aside from the betabux cucks who think they found 'the one'.

True. If women aren't trying to get with you, it's over.

Yeah you gotta" be a pretty big idiot to cold approach someone or a Turbo Chad. I don't know any Turbo Chads so...

It's all true. 99% of the time if a girl is interested in you aka you look good.. she will make it pretty clear. Like a dog wanting to play ball.

Fuck. It's always one of the most brutal blackpills for me. Chad gets approached while I fucking rot because of MiLLimEtErS of bone and shit

I just had a panic attack. how is this fair. FUCK

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back