Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Having the "gift" of sight is torture for ugly men

Ultimate_phalanx

Ultimate_phalanx

Greycel
I wish God never gave me eyes, I'm out in costco for the first time in months and all I see are beautiful women with incredible bodies. This is torture for me because I know I will never have a chance with any of them no matter what I do. They'll have sex with hundreds of men but won't even look in my direction (lest it be in disgust). I wish I didn't have eyes.

Existing is torture for ugly men

Existing is torture for ugly men
Existence is at least somewhat pleasurable to me when I go max NEET mode and the only things I see throughout the day is my PC, and bathroom. But being out here and seeing all these Chads lifting their kids onto their shoulders happily or seeing young couples getting handsy with each other in aisles where there aren't many people has made my suicidal thoughts and feelings come crashing back dowm into me 1000 fucking times harder than ever before. I legitimately want to take out my pocket knife and stab myself as many times as I can in the throat in front of all these people but I'm too pussy to do it.

GrAY tier thread tbh

They should wear modest clothing at least, instead of creating more walking 'ew dont look at me you creep' zones for us while they try to appear noticeable to a +7 man (with as little/tight clothing as possible)

If they had it as bad as they constantly put it while playing victim/attention whore/oppressed, I wouldnt even have had the necessity to write this, but yeah

Women's behaviors should be regulated (as often as they harm whatever thing they may harm) and society shouldn't try and revolve to however the women feel while constantly and unfairly suppresing men and expecting us to participate in making their lives easier or carrying their burdens per their whims

They should wear modest clothing at least, instead of creating more walking 'ew dont look at me you creep' zones for us while they try to appear noticeable to a +7 man (with as little/tight clothing as possible)

If they had it as bad as they constantly put it while playing victim/attention whore/oppressed, I wouldnt even have had the necessity to write this, but yeah

Women's behaviors should be regulated (as often as they harm whatever thing they may harm) and society shouldn't try and revolve to however the women feel while constantly and unfairly suppresing men and expecting us to participate in making their lives easier or carrying their burdens per their whims
It's 90% women with fat asses in yoga pants putting their shit on in full display for everyone to see.