Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill having status doesn't always mean you can get females pussy

doomed 7

doomed 7

believer. j3ws are your enemy. get back to god!
★★★★
the OGs know this. im just saying this to the new fellas.

you could be a fucking beast with brutal bad reputation and dark triad aura... you will intimidate females... you won't get to their pussy... why? because:

1- you're simply too high t for this shit
2- you'll know money buys happiness you'll dedicate ur life to make money the easy way and enjoy life
3- you are born in the wrong place the wrong time thats why you get no pussy

i was born in 3rd world faggot muslim country with abusive parents who beat the shit out of me daily. i didn't know how to masturbate untill i was 16. i never had any phone untill i was 20 and done 3 months construction to pay for it.
if i was born rich to a loving family..i would definitely get pussy..
shit happens and i still do respect parents.

i didn't know how to masturbate untill i was 16.
Same here but for me it was 17. It's amazing how a terrible childhood stunts your libido. I thought for the longest time I was asexual, now I realize I was just anxious and depressed.

Same here but for me it was 17. It's amazing how a terrible childhood stunts your libido. I thought for the longest time I was asexual, now I realize I was just anxious and depressed.
yup my dude. pretty much.. i was so shut into my lessons. never went out to play with other kids i was incredibly low t and shy like a bitch.
I'm glad i found out about 4chan those faggots made me enlightened and it's pathetic to admit that. it is what it is.
once you grab the beginning of the chain of blackpill you see the light.

i no longer am depressed i know the truth. looks matter.

depends on how high status you are