Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Having standards doesn’t make you a volcel

Based NaziCel

Based NaziCel

Balkancel, exterminator of IT troons
★★★★
I don’t understand those niggers here who say that if you have some standards regarding foids besides being fit (not landwhale) you are a volcel/fakecel.Actually, if you don’t have any standards you are a fakecel or a volcel because if you would fuck anything, you would definitely get laid someway.Actually, not having any standards is actually a chad trait because a chad would fuck anything with a pussy.

I don’t want a gigastacy, actually (They don’t even exist at all besides social media where they are full of filters and makeup).My only standard for foids is being white (I don’t like sheboons or curryfoids.Some noodle and spic foids are alright but they are quite overrated and they make subhuman offspring anyway).I don’t think that I’m a volcel because of it, wtf

Having standards doesn't make you a volcel #87341505

I don’t understand those niggers here who say that if you have some standards regarding foids besides being fit (not landwhale) you are a volcel/fakecel.Actually, if you don’t have any standards you are a fakecel or a volcel because if you would fuck anything, you would definitely get laid someway.Actually, not having any standards is actually a chad trait because a chad would fuck anything with a pussy.

I don’t want a gigastacy, actually (They don’t even exist at all besides social media where they are full of filters and makeup).My only standard for foids is being white (I don’t like sheboons or curryfoids.Some noodle and spic foids are alright but they are quite overrated and they make subhuman offspring anyway).I don’t think that I’m a volcel because of it, wtf
ok volcel