Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Having Standards Does Not Make You A Volcel.

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date
B

BlackPilledOverdose

(Self Deleted)
-
It does not. It just means you have self respect not to put up with a bad low quality foid.

Your standards should be realistic though. There are foids I would never ascend with even if I had the chance. They are:

A foid over 180lbs
A single mother
A foid who owned a dog
A muscular buff foid
A foid over the age of 50
A sheboon
A bitchy cunt

Those are realistic standards to have and far more fairer than foids standards.

What I want the most though is my looksmatch. Which would be a 4/10 foid.

Volcel means not having sex with a girl you like

Those standards are the BARE MINIMUM, foids be acting like we only want a goddess on our dicks.

"Nah bro if you turn down a 300 pound hairy landwhale that smells like a rotting fish, you're volcel"

Men who think like this is why inceldom is on the rise. Bottom of the barrel women having unlimited access to average looking men, ruining the chances for her looksmatch.

I mean. You cant feel attraction towards someone who is lower than 4/10 so that is bare minimum. Everyone has this standard both men and women. My standard is my looksmatch bcs im 4/10 Im willing to go one point lower but also expect to be able to get 1 point higher. I wouldnt mind 3/10 face if she has skinny average body

I mean. You cant feel attraction towards someone who is lower than 4/10 so that is bare minimum. Everyone has this standard both men and women. My standard is my looksmatch bcs im 4/10 Im willing to go one point lower but also expect to be able to get 1 point higher. I wouldnt mind 3/10 face if she has skinny average body
I wouldn't mind a 3 or a 2 out of ten also.

My looksmatch would be ideal though.

i actually think that being into bestiality is kind of hot
@PPEcel @Caesercel @Fat Link @Master @SlayerSlayer @TheProphetMuscle @Dregster @Komesarj @The Enforcer @MarquisDeSade @Robtical @proudweeb

Ban this GrAYcel zoophile.

@PPEcel @Caesercel @Fat Link @Master @SlayerSlayer @TheProphetMuscle @Dregster @Komesarj @The Enforcer @MarquisDeSade @Robtical @proudweeb

Ban this GrAYcel zoophile.
zoophilia is bannable? shit

my only standard is that you are drawn on paper

"Nah bro if you turn down a 300 pound hairy landwhale that smells like a rotting fish, you're volcel"

Men who think like this is why inceldom is on the rise. Bottom of the barrel women having unlimited access to average looking men, ruining the chances for her looksmatch.
Exactly. If anything men should have higher standards for women. If you compared the average foid in 2022 to the average foid in 1922 its probably a huge disparity. So many overweight foids, baby mamas, and hoes I wouldnt want some of those women especially if I was a normie. Theres also too much simping and white knighting, even in this forum. Smh.

I agree, if you are repulsed by her to the point of throwing up whats the point? Worst thing is even those have 100x more sexual experience and think they are better than you.

Ahhh come on, man. If a bunch of low-tier women approached you and you didn't like them, that would make you a volcel. Let's not try and change the definitions now, it makes incels look bad. That is no better than a woman saying she is a femcel because she doesn't like the men that have approached her.
But if a girl is repulsive then it ain’t your fault

It does not. It just means you have self respect not to put up with a bad low quality foid.

Your standards should be realistic though. There are foids I would never ascend with even if I had the chance. They are:
A muscular buff foid

What’s wrong with muscular foids?

no men deserve ugly women

A foid over 180lbs
A single mother
A foid who owned a dog
A muscular buff foid
A foid over the age of 50
A sheboon
A bitchy cunt

What I want the most though is my looksmatch. Which would be a 4/10 foid.
What about noodlewhore ?

My only standards are don't be fat and be hygienic, both completely controllable with moderate discipline. IT would say that's being a choosing beggar though. :feelskek:

Grains of sand in a sand castle IQ. Everyone deserves a thin foid of their own race. This is the absolute default

Ahhh come on, man. If a bunch of low-tier women approached you and you didn't like them, that would make you a volcel. Let's not try and change the definitions now, it makes incels look bad. That is no better than a woman saying she is a femcel because she doesn't like the men that have approached her.
Ugly men don’t get approached tho only Chad gets approached so he’s right

If most foids don't like you, it doesn't matter whether you're Stacey-only or not.

A lot of people who look down on incels are dumpster divers. Are you really any better than an incel if you settle for untouchable dregs of society though? You’re not exactly in a real relationship, and sex is more like screwing a flabby diseased onahole than ascending with a foid