Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Having some bad stomach pains.

Rotunda

Rotunda

Failed to ascend
It feels like my lower stomach is about to rip out of my body brocels. Anyone have some advice or something to help me relax? For fucks sake I can’t even sleep with this pain.

Was it something you ate?

Was it something you ate?
Yeah I think so. Been trying to use the restroom but no dice. I’ve got some random over the counter medicines in my cabinet, anything i should look for?

Yeah I think so. Been trying to use the restroom but no dice. I’ve got some random over the counter medicines in my cabinet, anything i should look for?
You got any Milk of Magnesia? That could work if the pain you feel is constipation or indigestion related. You'll of course then have diarrhea

endure the pain

You got any Milk of Magnesia? That could work if the pain you feel is constipation or indigestion related. You'll of course then have diarrhea
To my surprise I actually do have that (don’t remember buying it but w/e). If it gets rid of the pain I don’t care how much I shit.

To my surprise I actually do have that (don’t remember buying it but w/e). If it gets rid of the pain I don’t care how much I shit.
I don't remember the dosages, but the bottle should say how much to take to get a quick effect. If the problem was indigestion and not constipation, you might feel better long before you need to shit. Hope it works out bro :feelsYall:

Sounds like lactose problems

Gotta wait it out and then stay away from diary

I don't remember the dosages, but the bottle should say how much to take to get a quick effect. If the problem was indigestion and not constipation, you might feel better long before you need to shit. Hope it works out bro :feelsYall:
Thanks brocel. Hopefully this goes away soon, if there’s one thing I hate it’s not being able to sleep.
Sounds like lactose problems

Gotta wait it out and then stay away from diary
I’m trying to remember if I had anything dairy, but I don’t think I did. I think I had an egg and that really fucked me up though.

Probably something serious. Don't worry about it

I take po chai pills with a cup of warm water when my tummy is upset
PoChaiPills 2

Though u shouldn't take medical advice from here tbh