Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Having sexy female relatives as a Incel is hell.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
In this case i'm talking about my cousin.

Her face is whatever but her fucking body Jesus Christ man.. everytime i see her, no matter what kind of clothes she's wearing her Arse is jiggling like crazy, it's like she has pack of antelopes in there. and of course as a Incel there's nothing can do, i've tried in the past some sexual advance but she's just repulsed by me, i remember one funny episode when i saw her looking at Jordan Barrett and Chico on her phone so being curious i asked her what was the difference between them and me, and she told me i was cute while they were handsome.

The fact that i even wanted to do anything with my damn cousin is pathetic on my part, but being a sexually deprived Incel makes you do crazy stuff.

Gross tbh.

I only have two foid cousins. One is in canada and I haven't seen her since I was a 6.
The other is a hillbilly. Well not that bad. But she lives outside of the capital. So yeah. She has shit tier intellect, but her skin is really white. Like persian or pashtun. So I'm super jealous of that. She's is fat though. Not landwhale-fat. But she's up there. She's younger than me and got married last year.

put me in the screenshot too IT!!

Love yall <3<3<3 yikerinos

Sweet home Alabama.

C83

I never report anyone, just warning a bit
full

I grew up apart from my blonde cousins. I used to feel bad about it because in Brazil it's relatively common to have your first kiss with your cousin, but not anymore.

I have a total slut of a cousin, but ngl she's really hot. I wouldn't do her, but objectively she's hot.

Why do I get such shitty genes, yet she does not.

Can heavily relate, my cousin is one hot thot idc about incest and shit tbh dat ass fine af.

And then what do i do? kill myself?

Gross tbh.

I only have two foid cousins. One is in canada and I haven't seen her since I was a 6.
The other is a hillbilly. Well not that bad. But she lives outside of the capital. So yeah. She has shit tier intellect, but her skin is really white. Like persian or pashtun. So I'm super jealous of that. She's is fat though. Not landwhale-fat. But she's up there. She's younger than me and got married last year.

It is gross yea.

Having no contact with females will do that to you.

:feelshaha:
Sweet home Alabama.

Where the skies are blue.

View attachment 281526
I never report anyone, just warning a bit
full

Report.

I grew up apart from my blonde cousins. I used to feel bad about it because in Brazil it's relatively common to have your first kiss with your cousin, but not anymore.

I see.

I have a total slut of a cousin, but ngl she's really hot. I wouldn't do her, but objectively she's hot.

Why do I get such shitty genes, yet she does not.

My cousin isn't a slut, she's the opposite if anything.

It's just such a shame that i'm not a Chad and i can't fuck her brains out, fucking religious sexually repressed chicks must feel good.

Can heavily relate, my cousin is one hot thot idc about incest and shit tbh dat ass fine af.

My cousin isn't even hot she just has dat ass.

Thankfully all my female cousins are ugly or fat

Sometimes its best to keep thoughts inside your head

same, i have a hot cousin but she got married at the age of 27 to a chadeep who she was dating for 6 years.Now, at the age of 30, her physical appearance is already undergoing a slow decline. Nothing happened between us largely due to the fact that we live in different countries and grew up apart. Even if we grew up together i doubt she'd make a move on me as i was ugly even as a kid.

PedoFoids only fuck pre-teen Chads, I was ugly FROM THE BEGINNING. In other words, it might be over for you but in my case: IT NEVER BEGAN

But still, sometimes i like to imagine how my life could've been in an alternate reality where i was born with above average GENETICS and grew up in the same ENVIRONMENT as her.

All i can cope through is DREAMS.

Others are getting to LIVE IN REALITY, we will always be CHASING ILLUSIONS.

Last edited:
Ok incestcel

Having sex with cousins isnt incest, JFL, Sex between cousins is legally permissible in most countries.

Incest is classified as acts of sex between immediate family members (father/daughter, mother/son, brother/sister).

You sound like a bluepiller for calling this incest JFL, but i'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're just uneducated.

Having sex with cousins isnt incest, JFL, Sex between cousins is legally permissible in most countries.

Incest is classified as acts of sex between immediate family members (father/daughter, mother/son, brother/sister).

You sound like a bluepiller for calling this incest JFL, but i'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're just uneducated.
Cope more incestcel. Mentally normal people don't want to fuck their cousins.

if you were above average, you would go for her rather than another foid ?

only while she was a young and i was a horny boy, just for fun lol.

JFL at still restricting yourself based on these virtual labels like "normal", especially as an incel.

Normies are the ones who SET THE STANDARDS for what is considered NORMAL and seeing as though normies have ESTABLISHED THE BLUEPILL TO BE THE 'NORM', your belief in the BLACKPILL alone means YOU ARE ALREADY IN THE "ABNORMAL" CATEGORY

its contradictory for a BLACKPILLER to care about being normal because:

NORMALITY = BELIEF IN THE BLUEPILL

You are either:

BLACKPILLED AND ABNORMAL

OR

BLUEPILLED AND NORMAL.

This is a binary set of paired labels, its NOT a spectrum. You are in one category or another, THERE IS NO "IN-BETWEEN".

you cant place importance on the concept of "normality" while at the same time claiming to be blackpilled. YOU CANT HAVE IT BOTH WAYS.

ONE CANNOT BE BOTH BLACKPILLED AND NORMAL AT THE SAME TIME.

You are definitely bluepilled. There's no denying it now, its apparent to anyone reading JFL.

During the times when I was still trying to be normal, i lurked on this forum but never joined.
Only when i PERMANENTLY GAVE UP ON TRYING TO BE NORMAL, i joined this forum.

A person should only join this forum once they have completely given up on "being normal", The blackpill is a nihilistic philosophy and is incompatible with the mindset of someone who still has hope, you can only become truly blackpilled once all your hopes have been crushed.
It was hard for me to swallow, but eventually i came to terms with the fact that: NO MATTER what i do, people would NEVER ACCEPT ME AS NORMAL.

A craving which cannot be satisfied is a curse, so instead of holding onto a craving which will always be unfulfilled, i abandoned the desire to be normal. You can never meet everybody's expectations, somebody will always find some reason to justify being an impediment to your success. The only expectations i live by are those that I SET FOR MYSELF.

I no longer live to please OTHERS, i live to please MYSELF.

Thats why i dont concern myself with ego-based, SUBJECTIVE VIRTUAL GOALS (reputation, prestige, normality etc.) and instead i have become REAL OBJECTIVE GOAL-ORIENTED, pursuing wealth and sex.

Because i have come to the realization that ALL THAT EXISTS IN LIFE IS PHYSICAL FULFILLMENT. MENTAL FULFILLMENT IS AN ILLUSION

also keep in mind there are plenty of slutty foids being fucked by their chad cousins as i type this message. Except when chad does it, its normal and acceptable.

Only low-tier males are classified as "mentally abnormal" when they express desire to fuck their cousins.

This is exhibit A of halo-effect.

The perception of an action being "normal" is determined by WHO is performing the action, rather than the action itself.

Last edited:
not even close to having a future stacy sister

Her face is whatever but her fucking body Jesus Christ man.. everytime i see her, no matter what kind of clothes she's wearing her Arse is jiggling like crazy, it's like she has pack of antelopes in there. and of course as a Incel there's nothing can do, i've tried in the past some sexual advance but she's just repulsed by me, i remember one funny episode when i saw her looking at Jordan Barrett and Chico on her phone so being curious i asked her what was the difference between them and me, and she told me i was cute while they were handsome.

The fact that i even wanted to do anything with my damn cousin is pathetic on my part, but being a sexually deprived Incel makes you do crazy stuff.

I've never considered incest but I guess I have one cousin who's not bad at all. Very cute face, kind of chubby, perky boobs, a big ass, and on the shorter side.

The ragefuel? She married a fat baldcel in late 20s, early 30s and I was there. They both have pretty high tier jobs too and haven't been stupid enough to have kids yet either.

I've told this story many times but I have a hot cousin. She was so f-ing sexy. Knew she would be a bombshell when she was 10. She is a year older than me and lost her virginity at 12 to an older boy. She was so proud (I have degenerate family) of her first time that she told our Grandma at a family BBQ. My Grandma was one of those hippie free-love freaks so she was so proud of her granddaughter. I was 11 at the time and I remember she told me in vivid detail about her sexual experience. I was so enthralled in her story and so excited (both emotionally and with pre-cum) because I thought if she had sex already at 12 then I'd probably have sex within the next year or two. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA omfg how wrong I was. But I digress

So yea I just had to grow up year after year of hearing her fuck stories all the way up until college. Hearing her partying. Her drinking. Her orgies. Her taking drugs. Her doing illegal activities. Her boyfriend. Her ex. Her lesbian friend. All that shit. It was so great to hear that as a 15yo but remembering all those things 20 years later is suicide fuel. Knowing I never got to experience all the thrills and joy that majority of girls get to experience. A female's life is so fucking amazing. (Btw for anybody wondering: she is married with 3 wonderful kids and seems to be a well-adjusted individual if you disregard her sluttiness)

Her mother, my Aunt, was also the slut of the family but also a 10/10. I've written about her several times as well. During sleepovers she would stumble into the house drunk at 4am and pass out on the couch in her 'fuck me' getup. I would sometimes wake up super early and just stare at her chest or ass while she was asleep and wish I could fuck it. Plenty of times I'd be in the shower and she would pop in to piss or puke and for some reason that would always get me crazy hard. She saw me naked one time when she was so drunk she thought she started the shower but I was in the shower instead. Sadly, she wasn't naked and was just checking the temperature so was in PJs or a robe or something but she saw me bare ass naked.

I've told this story many times but I have a hot cousin. She was so f-ing sexy. Knew she would be a bombshell when she was 10. She is a year older than me and lost her virginity at 12 to an older boy. She was so proud (I have degenerate family) of her first time that she told our Grandma at a family BBQ. My Grandma was one of those hippie free-love freaks so she was so proud of her granddaughter. I was 11 at the time and I remember she told me in vivid detail about her sexual experience. I was so enthralled in her story and so excited (both emotionally and with pre-cum) because I thought if she had sex already at 12 then I'd probably have sex within the next year or two. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA omfg how wrong I was. But I digress

So yea I just had to grow up year after year of hearing her fuck stories all the way up until college. Hearing her partying. Her drinking. Her orgies. Her taking drugs. Her doing illegal activities. Her boyfriend. Her ex. Her lesbian friend. All that shit. It was so great to hear that as a 15yo but remembering all those things 20 years later is suicide fuel. Knowing I never got to experience all the thrills and joy that majority of girls get to experience. A female's life is so fucking amazing. (Btw for anybody wondering: she is married with 3 wonderful kids and seems to be a well-adjusted individual if you disregard her sluttiness)

Her mother, my Aunt, was also the slut of the family but also a 10/10. I've written about her several times as well. During sleepovers she would stumble into the house drunk at 4am and pass out on the couch in her 'fuck me' getup. I would sometimes wake up super early and just stare at her chest or ass while she was asleep and wish I could fuck it. Plenty of times I'd be in the shower and she would pop in to piss or puke and for some reason that would always get me crazy hard. She saw me naked one time when she was so drunk she thought she started the shower but I was in the shower instead. Sadly, she wasn't naked and was just checking the temperature so was in PJs or a robe or something but she saw me bare ass naked.

I'm sorry you have a such a fucked up family.

Last edited:
Gross tbh.

Pajeet IQ strikes again, thinks he's a different species.
You can never escape incest, everyone is related to you.
Sometimes its best to keep thoughts inside your head
More Pajeet IQ.
I've never considered incest but I guess I have one cousin who's not bad at all. Very cute face, kind of chubby, perky boobs, a big ass, and on the shorter side.

The ragefuel? She married a fat baldcel in late 20s, early 30s and I was there. They both have pretty high tier jobs too and haven't been stupid enough to have kids yet either.
Everyone is related to you, incest is unavoidable.

Why don't you just try to avoid her as much as possible? Eventually you'll be able to keep your mind of her.

she told me i was cute
:chad:

I shouldn't be cruel, cuteceldom is real, I acknowledge you, cutecels.

Foids would probably let you suck chad's cum out of their pussies but that's about it.

The fact that i even wanted to do anything with my damn cousin is pathetic on my part
That's bullshit, wanting to do sex with attractive women is normal and healthy. Doesn't matter if it's cousin or even sibling/parent.

Westermarck effect is just cope personified.

I have a total slut of a cousin,
but ngl she's really hot.
I wouldn't do her
This is cope

The funny thing is the whole Chico Barret thing actually did happen.

I was really surprised she had them on her phone.
:chad:

I shouldn't be cruel, cuteceldom is real, I acknowledge you, cutecels.

Yea but i'm not even cute in the proper sense, she just called me that to make me feel better i guess.
That's bullshit, wanting to do sex with attractive women is normal and healthy. Doesn't matter if it's cousin or even sibling/parent.

Westermarck effect is just cope personified.

Nah i wouldn't find my mom or sister sexually attractive no matter how hot they were ngl.

Last edited:
And then what do i do? kill myself?

It is gross yea.

Having no contact with females will do that to you.

:feelshaha:

Where the skies are blue.

Report.

I see.

My cousin isn't a slut, she's the opposite if anything.

It's just such a shame that i'm not a Chad and i can't fuck her brains out, fucking religious sexually repressed chicks must feel good.

My cousin isn't even hot she just has dat ass.

Would be cool if you could show us a pic of dat ass without her face OP. Tbh

Is it just me who thinks OP is either incredibly autistic or young?

damn im sorry brocel

Pajeet IQ strikes again, thinks he's a different species.
The men in my family look subhuman. While the foids look north indid.

But I also come from a place where class distinction is really high. I live in the capital. Said cousin does not.

It’s not. It’s normal. You would have to be gay to not be attracted by an attractive female relative. My female cousins are too young to be attracted to. My condolences for having to deal with her.

i wouldn't find my mom or sister sexually attractive
no matter how hot they were
ngl.
Fortune-telling is a logical fallacy, you are cognitivelty distorted.

I'd never fuck my own family, I'm pretty sure there's a biological mechanism behind it.

I don't have that

I don’t care what any of you say I would GLADY fuck my cousin. I would fuck her for two months straight and not feel an ounce of regret

It’s not. It’s normal. You would have to be gay to not be attracted by an attractive female relative. My female cousins are too young to be attracted to. My condolences for having to deal with her.

Attracted is one thing, actively wanting to fuck them is another.

Fortune-telling is a logical fallacy, you are cognitivelty distorted.

Sure whatever.

I'd never fuck my own family, I'm pretty sure there's a biological mechanism behind it.

I feel the same way.

I don't have that

Good for you.

I don’t care what any of you say I would GLADY fuck my cousin. I would fuck her for two months straight and not feel an ounce of regret

I see.

Get her drunk you fool.

Attracted is one thing, actively wanting to fuck them is another.
Wouldn’t you want to fuck her if you are attracted or is it because you are related that makes you guilty