Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Having sex with your sister is ultimate gigachad trait

Simon Says

Simon Says

Ropemaxxer
-
I have seen a lot of people on here talk about wanting to try ascending with their sisters or foid cousins. I laugh every time I come across one of these threads. Like nigga, you are an INCEL for fucks sake. Women unrelated to you reject you. What makes you think your sister won't reject you too? It is even harder to ascend with your sister as an incel since 1. you are ugly and 2. siblings are naturally repulsed by the thots of sexual relations with each other. It's evolutionary science buddy boyo. Seethe and cope.

This leads me to my next point, the title of this thread. If a man is able to successfully seduce his own sister to have sexual relations with her (CONSENTUALLY OF COURSE I.E. GRAPE DOESN't COUNT!!) then he is the ultimate tera-omega-gigachad. It shows that he is so attractive and has such amazing "rizz" that he is able to override the evolutionary Westermarck effect which prevent siblings from being attracted to one another in the first place. That is why I think having sex with your sister is based and ultimate chad trait. Sorry if you think its disgusting bros. Im simply stating facts here. But like I said earlier, good luck ascending with your sister as an incel. It will be much harder than ascending with a non-related-to-you toilet. Personally, I would love to fuck my sister because she has big boobies. Once she came out the shower and thought no one was home (but I was) and I got a peek at her milkies :ahegao:

JoinedJun 30, 2023Posts1

Personally, I would love to fuck my sister because she has big boobies. Once she came out the shower and thought no one was home (but I was) and I got a peek at her milkies :ahegao:
send me pictures before you get banned

Ohh your sister's pussy is strangling my dick:feelsohh:.

This forum is getting more and more disgusting.

send me pictures before you get banned
I don't have pictures and she is not 18 yet. I can try to find girls online with similar body type and boobs so you can get a rough idea.

Simon says

54185.jpg

I don't have pictures and she is not 18 yet. I can try to find girls online with similar body type and boobs so you can get a rough idea.
Go on then.

OP are you ethnic?

I want my cousin to suck ma cock

funniest thread in a while thank you :feelskek:

"Princess Yaśodharā was the wife of Siddhartha who later became Gautama Buddha. She was the daughter of Koliya king Suppabuddha and Queen Amitha. Siddhartha and Yaśodharā were first cousins."

westermark effect sounds like a bunch of bullshit

high IQ post apart from that

Well, I don’t have a sister. So I really don’t know how I’d feel about fucking a sister.

But, if she looked like Margot Robbie…….then I would certainly fantasize about it.

But how exactly does one ask their sister for sex?

That would be the most awkward conversation in all of history.

just fuck your sister theory

But how exactly does one ask their sister for sex?

That would be the most awkward conversation in all of history.

Haven't you seen how most step-siblings adult movies start?
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Disclaimer: Adult movies are not a 1:1 reflection of reality. Replicate actions at your own peril.

Not even trying to hide how grAY he is

Weird thread but you make a good point ngl :lul:

Says the female genital mutation enjoyer :feelskek:
Indeed. Mutilating women is a divine law. Fucking your sister is repulsive due to genetic and neural programming.

Please off yourself at the earliest you inbred IT faggot.