Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Having sex with a non virgin woman is like using a public restrom or worse.

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Using someone else's fleshlight. Eating someone else's vomit. Chewing a gum that's been in someone else's mouth. No sane man would do that, right? Then how come men have the guts to put their penis inside a non virgin vagina? What the fuck is that? We're talking about a vagina that's been filled with dozens of other men cum, for fucks sake. And even if they use condoms, there are other things involve, kissing, sucking tits were other men have put their mouths. Seriously, is that what sex has been reduced? How can you degrade yourself so much as to put your dick where dozens of other men have put theirs and still call yourself a man?

Using someone else's fleshlight. Eating someone else's vomit. Chewing a gum that's been in someone else's mouth. No sane man would do that, right? Then how come men have the guts to put their penis inside a non virgin vagina? What the fuck is that? We're talking about a vagina that's been filled with dozens of other men cum, for fucks sake. And even if they use condoms, there are other things involve, kissing, sucking tits were other men have put their mouths. Seriously, is that what sex has been reduced? How can you degrade yourself so much as to put your dick where dozens of other men have put theirs and still call yourself a man?
Utter desperation

Yeah if a non virgin girl wanted to have sex with me I would definitely turn her down lol

The privilege on you. You've never had to use a public restroom? I wish I had it that good.

Yeah if a non virgin girl wanted to have sex with me I would definitely turn her down lol
Fucking volcels.co An "incel" denying sex. I hope you were joking and I'm terribly bad at reading sarcasm.

Fucking volcels.co An "incel" denying sex. I hope you were joking and I'm terribly bad at reading sarcasm.
No, I was totally being serious, I turn down non virgin girls everyday, yesterday this 10/10 blonde giga-Stacy asked me out and I told her to fuck off because she had a boyfriend before me

of course I’m being sarcastic. Anybody who says that they would turn down a girl because of her body count is a fucking coper.

The privilege on you. You've never had to use a public restroom? I wish I had it that good.

I'm too high inhib to shit in public, ngl. When I was in school I got suspended for ditching too many times, I was just leaving to go take a shit. :incel:

Yes sluts are disgusting but men don't have any choice anymore

I'm too high inhib to shit in public, ngl. When I was in school I got suspended for ditching too many times, I was just leaving to go take a shit. :incel:

How far away was your house?

Non-virgin women don't want sex with their boyfriends/husbands after they settle down anyways.
You're literally paying full price (by supporting here financially) for a used product that refuses to work.

How far away was your house?

Not that far, bout half an hour. But I'd ask to go to the toilet and then miss the whole class, or just couldn't be bothered to come back at all, and they got sick of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back