Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Having Political Beliefs Is Stupid If You're An Autistic Or An Adult Virgin

• Thread starter Romello Gaghan 2
  • Start date
Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
Having political beliefs is for people who have had a taste of that raw, advanced social interplay that incels and retards miss out on. You can know nothing of society if you've never been a real part of it. You can be an infant about it and pretend that your fuzzy simulations of real positions are not worthless and naive, but they are, unless perchance you have a large friend group or a 160 iq or something but I know already that aint true. Politics is basically a large scale version of advanced social intercourse such as having relations like I said & if you have no experience with that softball shit you will definitely fail in helpfully assessing the structure of society and what not.

I've been guilty of trying to express political views sometimes myself like a bunch of us have, that's what got be thinking about this topic in the first place. It's over for me and if I tried to do so irl I'd be laughed at and I feel like avoiding that embarrassment.

Political systems are just another medium whose purpose is to repress who we are. Liberation comes when one rejects all systems: morality, religion, and politics.

He doesn't really know. He just thinks if the jews lose he'll be apart of the winning Chad-white elite.
Really he'll just be another serf in a chad world order and more than likely the loser who never reproduced in the 1950s who no one remembers.

Politics are stupid. The zog controls all

Dangerously aristocratic.

Political systems are just another medium whose purpose is to repress who we are. Liberation comes when one rejects all systems: morality, religion, and politics.
A non political condition isn't possible, a vacuum is simply not possible. Politics are just the current shape which human interaction takes, whatever that might be. You would have to exterminate all life or at least put every person in solitary containment jfl.

Actually having no political opinion ẁould mean you are a vegetable with no will of your own. But what a person usually means is that he appeals to status quo thoughtlessly or has no clue how to describe his politic "off normie spectrum" stance, in your case anomie.

TL;DR: "Non political" people = big copers

Last edited:
Its why the elite pay celebrities to parrot their stuff, in-crowd normies only listen to you if youre high status/celebrity

I never
A non politic state doesn't exist, because a vacuum is simply not possible.

Read my comment again. I never mentioned the establishment of a non-politic state. I do not give a fuck about the collective, I only care about the individual; that is, myself. A non-political state is, as you mention, not possible; however, the non-political individual is.

Read my comment again. I never mentioned the establishment of a non-politic state. I do not give a fuck about the collective, I only care about the individual; that is, myself. A non-political state is, as you mention, not possible; however, the non-political individual is.
Sounds far from reality. At the latest when the death squads enter your home or whatever you will quickly become aware. No person is an island. You are either just talking from a position of privilege with wrongly perceived non dependence or ascended beyond human needs, what would bring us back to being a vegetable.

Also not being for specific rules is still a political stance as well.

I honestly feel like repeating myself, maybe you read my other post before the edit.

Last edited:
Impossible bruh
It's either adapt to the current system
or try to create your own
preferrably both

Hog
Having political beliefs is for people who have had a taste of that raw, advanced social interplay that incels and retards miss out on. You can know nothing of society if you've never been a real part of it. You can be an infant about it and pretend that your fuzzy simulations of real positions are not worthless and naive, but they are, unless perchance you have a large friend group or a 160 iq or something but I know already that aint true. Politics is basically a large scale version of advanced social intercourse such as having relations like I said & if you have no experience with that softball shit you will definitely fail in helpfully assessing the structure of society and what not.

I've been guilty of trying to express political views sometimes myself like a bunch of us have, that's what got be thinking about this topic in the first place. It's over for me and if I tried to do so irl I'd be laughed at and I feel like avoiding that embarrassment.

high iq. I started taking interest in politics and started watching political videos when trump was getting elected.

I’d use to waste so much time raging at liberals and all these dots and normies but after a year it hit me.

all these ppl probably have sex while I waste my time hours and hours writing long paragraph reply’s to these idiots.

that’s when I knew politics is just a cope. All the chads in these UC Berkeley rallies still go home to a warm pussy while ugly guys like me go home alone sad depressed because no girls shows me attention.

What you mean to say is that it's nonsense for an autistic male to engage in partisan politics, because he has no stake in the social turmoil that defines this, and will absurdly cling to consistent and logical beliefs in an arena full of contradictions and hypocrisies.

But it is incorrect to assume that being involved in social turmoil gives you any comprehensive understanding about what's going on around you. It actually clouds your analysis of what's going on.

As we all know, normalfags are just cattle that are herded, cobwebs blowing in the wind. They lack even basic insight as to their surroundings, which is why they uncritically absorb things like the bluepill. After all, they have no time (or desire) to stop, think, and reflect about society.

But an autist, by virtue of being alienated, ultimately has no choice but to become an impartial observer of society. This gives him special insight when it comes to politics and social dynamics generally (e.g. the blackpill).

Think about it like an ancient battlefield. A warrior in the midst of it would only know what's going on in his periphery. He wouldn't know which side was winning or losing unless/until the battle turned into a rout, he wouldn't have any idea of the tactics being employed and what they were intended to accomplish, he was only aware of what was directly in front of him and to his sides, and was either being pushed forward by those behind him or following those ahead of him. He is akin to a normalfag when it comes to politics and society at large. Whereas an autist is akin to a battlefield spectator, observing the fighting from a distance and making notes about it, and later writing a history of it and drawing conclusions from it.

Last edited:
TBH even if you have the iq for it paying attention to politics these days is pointless. It's all just a puppet show that the world's true masters are putting on for the masses.

He doesn't really know. He just thinks if the jews lose he'll be apart of the winning Chad-white elite.
Really he'll just be another serf in a chad world order and more than likely the loser who never reproduced in the 1950s who no one remembers.
That's true lots of Jews are fellow incels who have smartened up and been able to get wives through their culture, like currys in India. The chad right wind is a different animal on the other hand.

High IQ post.

Too many retards in general overlook the fact the this Republican vs Democrat view is nothing more than to keep the common folk divided with each other while the guys in suits sit on the same table sipping champagne with each other laughing at the peasant tier people of society.

You can know nothing of society if you've never been a real part of it.

You can be political and not give a shit about society. The idea that the goal of politics is to best organize society for improving the lives of its citizens is a common belief but I don't see it as obvious.

Your political beliefs can be about moral principles that you think should be defended, regardless of whether or not they are good for society as a whole.

Take for instance paternity tests. In France, they are forbidden, explicitly to "preserve the peace in French families". This is a good example of a political decision arguably made for the good of society, while stumping on a moral principle : the right to know objective truth.

You can be political and not give a shit about society. The idea that the goal of politics is to best organize society for improving the lives of its citizens is a common belief but I don't see it as a immutable truth.

Your political beliefs can be about moral principles that you think should be defended, regardless of whether or not they are good for society as a whole.

Take for instance paternity tests. In France, they are forbidden, explicitly to "preserve the peace in French families". This is a good example of a political decision arguably made for the good of society, while stumping on a moral principle : the right to know objective truth.
Child's play! Morality too comes from being part of society.

Child's play! Morality too comes from being part of society.
We are all part of society to a degree, even incels. The English language is learned through social interactions. You are using it, so you are part of society.

It is true that incels lack the level of social interaction that comes with intimate and friendly relations, but only to a degree. You can't deny it all.

We are all part of society to a degree, even incels. The English language is learned through social interactions. You are using it, so you are part of society.

It is true that incels lack the level of social interaction that comes with intimate and friendly relations, but only to a degree. You can't deny it all.
Sorry I meant being important to society when I said "part of".

I'm anti-feminism just like most people here, that is a political belief. Is it stupid? There seem to be a lot of "politics is cope everyone hate incels idc about politics" yet politics is discussed in many threads, maybe they aren't aware of it.
A non political condition isn't possible, a vacuum is simply not possible. Politics are just the current shape which human interaction takes, whatever that might be. You would have to exterminate all life or at least put every person in solitary containment jfl.

Actually having no political opinion ẁould mean you are a vegetable with no will of your own. But what a person usually means is that he appeals to status quo thoughtlessly or has no clue how to describe his politic "off normie spectrum" stance, in your case anomie.

TL;DR: "Non political" people = big copers
High iq.

I'm anti-feminism just like most people here, that is a political belief. Is it stupid?
Not stupid exactly but very crude and baseline given our general lack of experience dealing with feminist partners for example, being part of showdowns between real feminist and real experienced anti feminists for example, and so on . And pointless, except for venting purposes, which is fine.

Not stupid exactly but very crude and baseline given our general lack of experience dealing with feminist partners for example, being part of showdowns between real feminist and real experienced anti feminists for example, and so on . And pointless, except for venting purposes, which is fine.
Do you need to physically have dealt with them in order to have an opinion on feminism? Isn't it enough that you know what their ideas are?

Besides, being a virgin or autistic doesn't mean you're a shut in that doesn't interact with people.

I used to care about politics so much 3 years ago until I became 27 KVH. Then I said what's the point of all this shit if I couldn't achieve on of my biological missions as a man? it's all bullshit. My politics now is Blackpillism.

Besides, being a virgin or autistic doesn't mean you're a shut in that doesn't interact with people.
I would hope not tbh. But often that is the case (and it's their own fault pretty much), and when it's not, they still never ascend to the major leagues of social interaction like procreating because foids, or having any authority because lookism. It's great to have people to shoot darts with and drink beers with but that's as far up the social ladder as a lot of ugly fucks will go.
I used to care about politics so much 3 years ago until I became 27 KVH. Then I said what's the point of all this shit if I couldn't achieve on of my biological missions as a man? it's all bullshit. My politics now is Blackpillism.
I couldn't have said it better myself.

I completely obliterate any low IQ leftard normie who tries to argue with me online, why do you think they would "laugh" IRL?

I completely obliterate any low IQ leftard normie who tries to argue with me online, why do you think they would "laugh" IRL?
Proof?

im right wing but i dont care about politics and i didnt vote

"Those who refuse to fight don't deserve to live!"
This. Deep down we all know this "politics is cope" shilling threads. Are full of shit.

Politics is only bad when it doesn't suit your needs. And only good when it doesn't leave you behind.

Being part of some organized ideology or political organization is stupid for an autistic person. I tried to cope with certain political options in the past but I just ended disagreeing with everyone all the time and couldn't function as part of the group. You're all alone if you're non-NT, you can just laught at clown world and that's it.

I disagree. I don't need to ascend to know that things like single motherhood, promiscuity, gay propaganda to children and women's sexual licentiousness as a whole are bad for society, for example.

Politics is cope, it will always be a cope whatever you say

Caring about society who shit on me and who always do whatever the society is
Thinking that my subjective experience that made me think that X is bad Y is good will change anything to the situation
:feelskek:

we are the literal outcasts of society I think they (both left and right) see us lower as homeless since we won't reproduce and work for nothing but copes.