Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Having nowhere to go sucks

QuantumDummy

QuantumDummy

solum
★★★★
I have no money nor friends and I'm tired of being stuck in my home all day. I don't want to take a walk because there's nothing to see outside; it's all buildings and stores and people.

I'm fuckin' tired of this. I just applied to 5 or 6 different jobs and have to wait for their responses while I sit here without a dollar in my pocket. At least I know one day I won't ever have to worry about ANYTHING anymore.

yea I have been in the same place, terrible agony but take in mind that the situation may change, maybe gradually

watch a movie online or something

hopefully you get the jobs, being home all the time sucks

me too, I usually walk aroud at midnight or super early in the morning (4-5am - 6am) it's peaceful and relaxing.

To be perfectly honest, this may be the only worse feeling than ongoing loneliness and sexual frustration. I have felt TRAPPED in this house all winter, rotting away, and being left to dwell on everything that went wrong with my life. If I lived in a more scenic area without a lot of people, I could be able to escape this anguishing existence by retreating into the wilderness. Not here. I live in an overcrowded suburb with oppressive traffic and EIGHT different houses surrounding mine on all sides. This area is suffocating. There is no privacy whatsoever and there's nowhere to go because there aren't any worthwhile places nearby. Plus, I haven't been able to walk anywhere for most of the winter because there's usually a fuckton of snow/ice on the ground and very few people bother to clear it. I would rather put a bullet through my head than spend another winter here. No fucking way. I'll spend the next winter in Southeast Asia, South America, Southwestern U.S. or some other warmer location if I haven't blown my brains out by then.

Good post OP, I feel exactly the same way. I wanna get up, go out and do something. But I cant because I have no money or friends. So instead I can only stay in my bed rotting on my laptop.

i slept from 9am to 730pm today

To be perfectly honest, this may be the only worse feeling than ongoing loneliness and sexual frustration. I have felt TRAPPED in this house all winter, rotting away, and being left to dwell on everything that went wrong with my life. If I lived in a more scenic area without a lot of people, I could be able to escape this anguishing existence by retreating into the wilderness. Not here. I live in an overcrowded suburb with oppressive traffic and EIGHT different houses surrounding mine on all sides. This area is suffocating. There is no privacy whatsoever and there's nowhere to go because there aren't any worthwhile places nearby. Plus, I haven't been able to walk anywhere for most of the winter because there's usually a fuckton of snow/ice on the ground and very few people bother to clear it. I would rather put a bullet through my head than spend another winter here. No fucking way. I'll spend the next winter in Southeast Asia, South America, Southwestern U.S. or some other warmer location if I haven't blown my brains out by then.

I hear you, especially in regards to living in a more scenic area. I'd feel more at peace if I could sit by a lake or walk through a forest. Unfortunately I live in a city with apartments, excess humans, light pollution, and garbage everywhere. Staying home is just as bad going outside, especially when you're alone.

I hear you, especially in regards to living in a more scenic area. I'd feel more at peace if I could sit by a lake or walk through a forest. Unfortunately I live in a city with apartments, excess humans, light pollution, and garbage everywhere. Staying home is just as bad going outside, especially when you're alone.
hopefully you get the jobs, being home all the time sucks

Thanks, and yea.

Last edited:
Good post OP, I feel exactly the same way. I wanna get up, go out and do something. But I cant because I have no money or friends. So instead I can only stay in my bed rotting on my laptop.

Thanks, and yea it really sucks. I just want something to do. Something fun.

Fucking same. I feel your pain. Living in a boring town as a broke bum is hell.

I am aimlessly wandering through life.

I'm glad I live in a pretty town. I find it pleasurable walking around

I have no money nor friends and I'm tired of being stuck in my home all day. I don't want to take a walk because there's nothing to see outside; it's all buildings and stores and people.

I'm fuckin' tired of this. I just applied to 5 or 6 different jobs and have to wait for their responses while I sit here without a dollar in my pocket. At least I know one day I won't ever have to worry about ANYTHING anymore.
how do you get tired of LDAR. Literally Lie Down And Rot. NEETcels sure are relaxing for life