Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Having No Woman Is Better Than Having An Ugly Woman?

N

NeverSubmit

Admiral
★★★★
I was thinking about this earlier and having an ugly woman by my side would be very degrading. You would constantly run into guys with better looking girls than what you have and witness the same suicidefuel you get as an incel. I personally would rather be alone than be with an ugly woman. She has to be good looking enough to the point where I don't see better looking girls than her all the time otherwise I don't want her.

I don't care about the status of having a gf. If she is attractive to me, respects me and we can have a good time I don't care about Chad and his Stacy. Or anyone else.

I don't care about the status of having a gf. If she is attractive to me, respects me and we can have a good time I don't care about Chad and his Stacy. Or anyone else.
!!!
same. it will only mess you up in the long run constantly comparing yourself to others. just be the best version of yourself you possibly can

agree. i will not settle for less than a 5.

Idc. Having a gf is better than having no gf

Ill take whatever at this point

Absolute state of fakecels lol, if you don't date your looksmatch you are a fucking fakecel, and don't actually think you're a 5 because we both know that's bullshit.

User was warned for this post.
Absolute state of fakecels lol, if you don't date your looksmatch you are a fucking fakecel, and don't actually think you're a 5 because we both know that's bullshit.
I am a 5 I don't need a group of subhuman males to validate me like some others on here

Fakecel.
I don't care about looks, as long as a girl wanted me I'd date her.

Fakecels GTFO

Fakecel.
I don't care about looks, as long as a girl wanted me I'd date her.
Everybody cares about looks and just because you have no dignity doesn't mean I have to give up mine. I may be an incel but I will never lose my dignity by being with an ugly woman at the end of the day that's all I got.

Everybody cares about looks and just because you have no dignity doesn't mean I have to give up mine. I may be an incel but I will never lose my dignity by being with an ugly woman at the end of the day that's all I got.
Honestly, that makes you no better than the roasties who have rejected you.
It's your choice in the end, just don't complain about it being "over" when you refuse to lower your standards.

Honestly, that makes you no better than the roasties who have rejected you.
It's your choice in the end, just don't complain about it being "over" when you refuse to lower your standards.
This is a bad comparison because even ugly women don't approach me. I have approached ugly woman as an experiment and still got rejected

It really isn't healthy for anyone when you date someone you're not attracted too.

This is a bad comparison because even ugly women don't approach me. I have approached ugly woman as an experiment and still got rejected
Sorry to hear.
Just saying, if an ugly girl ever DOES find you attractive - take that opportunity and get out of this wretched place.

you're just a normal hypergamous male

don't worry OP most are, at least you admit it

Sorry to hear.
Just saying, if an ugly girl ever DOES find you attractive - take that opportunity and get out of this wretched place.
Even if a woman does find me attractive. She has too many other options available and will choose other guys over me or just stay alone. Just because a woman finds a guy attractive doesn't mean she will date/have sex with him.

Ironic since this is probably what women consider about taking ugly boyfriends. Which is why they don't.

Sometimes we need to look at the hypocrisy in ourselves to realise that there are actual cases where we rightfully don't deserve something.

Ironic since this is probably what women consider about taking ugly boyfriends. Which is why they don't.

Sometimes we need to look at the hypocrisy in ourselves to realise that there are actual cases where we rightfully don't deserve something.
I deserve a decent looking woman I'm not some hideously unnatractive, mentally ill, broke loser.

I deserve a decent looking woman I'm not some hideously unnatractive, mentally ill, broke loser.

Then what are you doing here?

Honestly if looks aren't your problem then get professional help. You'll get your prized gf, and if you don't then you've got no one to blame but yourself.

Then what are you doing here?.
I am sick to death of this bullshit. This place isn't strictly for deformed men. You're simplifying the issue of being incel if you think that's the only thing stopping someone from getting laid.

Then what are you doing here?

Honestly if looks aren't your problem then get professional help. You'll get your prized gf, and if you don't then you've got no one to blame but yourself.
Looks are a problem I don't have the anglo saxon look so I'm not considered to be a desirable in the western world

I am sick to death of this bullshit. This place isn't strictly for deformed men. You're simplifying the issue of being incel if you think that's the only thing stopping someone from getting laid.

It's the only reason that can't be helped.

If you have looks, then your personality, confidence etc are things you can fix and improve. Being here is just cancerous for people like that, and probably just fucks with their head even more. Don't take having looks for granted. Pretty much everything else women can get over, unless you're expecting Stacey on which case you got yourself to blame.

It's the only reason that can't be helped.

If you have looks, then your personality, confidence etc are things you can fix and improve. Being here is just cancerous for people like that, and probably just fucks with their head even more. Don't take having looks for granted.
There is no easy fix for mental illness. Getting plastic surgery is actually a lot more straightforward then curing clinical depression, which is a massive turnoff for most women.

Also you can still monkey branch if you have a gf and find someone better. It's degenerate behavior but hey.

I'm too ugly for anyone JFL.

There is no easy fix for mental illness. Getting plastic surgery is actually a lot more straightforward then curing clinical depression, which is a massive turnoff for most women.

Ignoring the costs, Plastic surgery can't fix an ugly face. I've yet to see an actual experiment (like tinder) of pre and post surgery where they were getting 0 matches to getting plenty.

The thing with mental illness is that there are still many women out there who can overlook it as long as you're not ugly. Very few illnesses truly handicap you in ever finding a partner. And nothing can compare to being ugly.

Ignoring the costs, Plastic surgery can't fix an ugly face. I've yet to see an actual experiment (like tinder) of pre and post surgery where they were getting 0 matches to getting plenty.

The thing with mental illness is that there are still many women out there who can overlook it as long as you're not ugly. Very few illnesses truly handicap you in ever finding a partner. And nothing can compare to being ugly.
Maybe if your very attractive. Your average 6/10 guy with clinical depression is as incel as anyone else on here.