Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

having no saftey net makes you blackpilled.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
i have grandfather age dad. family who doesnt care about me at all and no friends. we are the most blackpilled because we know what life actually is like when you are vunerable.

i have grandfather age dad. family who doesnt care about me at all and no friends. we are the most blackpilled because we know what life actually is like when you are vunerable.
Your FATHER is a mogger.

Deeply true. The realization that nobody is gonna save us scares me. All we got is ourselves.

he nt mogs me from the shadow realm and back

Wish I had atleast one person guiding me

I do have last resort contingencies if I do positively for sure have no option but to move out. I have OCD and my autism also compels to be extra prepared. You low inhib mog me hard.

I do have last resort contingencies if I do positively for sure have no option but to move out. I have OCD and my autism also compels to be extra prepared. You low inhib mog me hard.
being low inhib is a symptom of hanging around low trust environments and going through traumatic situations.

but i guess that is one of the areas i "mog" most of the users here. it really isnt all that good. more risks than rewards. ive learned to calm down my low inhib activities.

being low inhib is a symptom of hanging around low trust environments and going through traumatic situations.
Being an adrenaline junkie lacking any sense of self preservation is either super NT or super non NT

I'm probably just gonna live in my car in the future if things get worse. There's no way I'll be able to afford an apartment or house in this economy.

Being an adrenaline junkie lacking any sense of self preservation is either super NT or super non NT
lmao so true. i am the latter as described by doctors in the past. still havent gotten """"diagnosed"""" though.

lmao so true. i am the latter as described by doctors in the past. still havent gotten """"diagnosed"""" though.
Getting more diagnoses gives you more access to neetbux, think of it like leveling up