Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

having no friends long term fucked my life over forever

dr-problematic

dr-problematic

Admiral
★★
being socially isolated breaks most basics and fundamental mechanisms in your psychic and brain activity.
when you are engaged in social circles, you eventually compare yourself with other people, they sort of serve as bar for development level at your age.
if you dont hang out, you don't realize how fast other people are growing up, what action they have in life.
all you do is end up coping on online forum for virgins that everybody got it bad, and everyone lives boring life.

then when you wake up from all the coping you get huge juicy slap in the face by harsh cold reality, that you turned out to be absolutely futile unaccomplished inexperienced loser.
there's no coming back from it.

Yep i havent had any friends since i was like 9 , after i was relentless bullied during my school years i live in isolation now at 21.

Friends do nothing for you in my experience
Most adults have no friends either.

St.Tropez said:
Friends do nothing for you in my experience
Most adults have no friends either.

friends are essential in ur formin years, from 13 to 21. after that is adulthood and u r on ur own.

dr-problematic said:
friends are essential in ur formin years, from 13 to 21. after that is adulthood and u r on ur own.

I mean like you are acting like havinf friends would make meaningful difference. 

Like you would somehow be more beautiful now or more happy becauae you wasted times with some subhumans 5 years ago.

St.Tropez said:
I mean like you are acting like havinf friends would make meaningful difference. 

Like you would somehow be more beautiful now or more happy becauae you wasted times with some subhumans 5 years ago.

i didnt have friends at all, its crucial for ur biological (brain) and sociological development

because i didnt hang out and didnt go places i still was teenager when others stepped over it in first years of uni and started fucking like rabbits

at that time i was still delusional thinkin the life is a game aka childish infantilism

ur personal development has to be gradual and according to ur years, if u fall behind u r fucked

I don't think it matters much. My shit face would ruin everything anyways

More likely I've spent all my life alone BECAUSE I look so repulsive

Ginmin said:
I don't think it matters much. My shit face would ruin everything anyways

More likely I've spent all my life alone BECAUSE I look so repulsive

yeah, obviously i didnt have friends cuz i was ugly, but im talkin about the consequences of beign socially isolated

Damn, the feels.

Just wish humans weren't such naturally social creatures to the point of craving it. Such lifelong torture I wouldn't wish on my worst enemies