Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Having no friends is worse

• Thread starter I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss
  • Start date
I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

Kept you waitin, huh
★★★★★
Let alone >tfw no gf, having no friends is even worse. It is so taxing on the mind to be with no social circle.
I feel constantly tired :fuk:, my mind is exhausted.

I wish I was a robot with no feels, but I somehow still crave social interactions. A need I am too incompetent to fulfill, you may consider it self-infliged punishment at this point.

How can one become a rock and end this maddening desire ? :feelscry:

You can make friends with other incels

You can make friends with other incels
There is no friendship over the interwebs.
Or maybe i am really that bad, that I can't make frens over the net :feelshaha:

There is no friendship over the interwebs.
Or maybe i am really that bad, that I can't make frens over the net :feelshaha:
I mean people who are on your level „lookswise or status wise“, it’s easy to make friends with people who have a low status which are often incels, at least easier than to make friends with people who have a much higher status than you who also look down on you

I mean people who are on your level „lookswise or status wise“, it’s easy to make friends with people who have a low status which are often incels, at least easier than to make friends with people who have a much higher status than you who also look down on you
Internet friends are like long distance relationships, it doesn't make sense.
For closeness is the defining feature of a bond.

Internet friends are like long distance relationships, it doesn't make sense.
For closeness is the defining feature of a bond.
Again. Where the fuck did I mention internet friends. I am talking about the world out there.

Trucels are too subhuman to make friends. :blackpill:

I only have one friend but I wish I had more

I know this feel too well. I could cope with being an incel if I at least had friends to hang out with.

Again. Where the fuck did I mention internet friends. I am talking about the world out there.
You underestimate the willingness of other incels to maintain friendships. My former friend from school who is an ugly autistic incel and lives a mile away won't respond to my texts to hang out. The other incel friend I used to have I'd always message on steam and he never wanted to do anything but play TF2. Then he deleted his account and I had no other way to contact him.

I think many incels are so depressed they don't have the will to partake in real life activities, even if it would make them feel better to do so.